Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OptionsXO Live Discussion Forum !!!

OptionsXO Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about OptionsXO

OptionsXO Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Options XO !!!

I don't see a thread here for this broker.

Anyone have much experience with them?

Platform looks a bit weird and is not easy to find the trades I want and difficult to navigate.
    Also, I can't find any end of day option.

Platform actually looks like Techfinancials, just like 24Option.
    Don't see why it's "weird". Click where it says expiries and choose the "end of day" usually 21 or 22:00.
    You mean assets right? Not trades? You must select either Forex, Stocks, Commodities or Indices then select the asset you want.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Platform actually looks like Techfinancials, just like 24Option.
    Don't see why it's "weird". Click where it says expiries and choose the "end of day" usually 21 or 22:00.
    You mean assets right? Not trades? You must select either Forex, Stocks, Commodities or Indices then select the asset you want.

I mean when I click on "Trade" and "high/low" for a currency pair. Very few expiry times (most of them are for 3 or 4 days in the future). I asked them a very basic question on Live Chat (waited 20 minutes to connect) and they didn't have a clue. Not too sure about this one yet.
    I don't think the platform is very user friendly also.

Platform is the same as 24option, but Im not sure they have the same expiries. are you looking for a new broker sofaking?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Interesting comments SofaKing, if you like Tech I think BossCapital is the same too... let us know if you find anything more about OptionXO.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...sCapital-suck/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Interesting comments SofaKing, if you like Tech I think BossCapital is the same too... let us know if you find anything more about OptionXO.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...sCapital-suck/
    and Boss doesn't suck, they are a BOTS trusted broker. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    and Boss doesn't suck, they are a BOTS trusted broker. ;-)
    well, you know... Even the best brokers suck sometimes

Not really looking for a new broker at the moment but I'll consider that broker you mentioned.

Anyway, requested a withdrawal so hopefully it goes well. Wish me luck eh.