Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Noobie Here .. !!!

Hello everybody, my name is Matt. Im happy to be part of the BOTS family. Im ready to learn from all you guys.

Ive open a demo acct with Markets World. Using GDMFX binary mt4 for my charting platform. Sorry if it sounds like im promoting them but im not. Just letting you guys know, what im using to learn this business.

Really looking forward to learn from all you guys. I also want to say Thank You in advance to all you guys for all the help.

Well its time for me to cut out. Take care all and enjoy the rest of your day

Welcome Matt-Dogg!

Nice you are using MT4 because I think that we have many MT4 users here including myself.
    Study from Bots School, participate in the forums, create your own diary if possible so that members can see and guide you as you progress and if possible you can do demo trades here (big green button on top that say's "Start Trading") which is very good to test your strategies and feel how BO works without using real money.

Happy Trading

Hello Mat-Dogg!

Welcome to bots trading community.

Here is links below:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-brokers/

Top rated recommended brokers and brokers review

Hey Matt,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Wishing you great time here and fast and successful learning! If you have any question ask and you will find support from everybody here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thank you very much for the love and support guys.

Hello and welcome! I believe you'll love it here and you'll learn a lot. This community is the best place for a newbie. It's great that you've opened a demo account. You need to practice before you start trading real money. I know it looks basically the same but actually real trading is a lot harder. I wish you good luck and a lot of fun while browsing!

Hi, Matt! You'll improve fast if you stick to these guy's advises and if you constantly read and practice!

Yo! HOw are you doing? making demo trades still or have you made a deposit yet? What strategy are you using?

@Michael

Everything good here bro. Yup i opened a fake demo acct with MW. I also have a live acct with them. I deposit $40 risking $1 a trade to get the feel of it.. but atm im demoing .. im using randy's strat atm with mtf s&r .. im also reading and learning price action on my down time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Yo! HOw are you doing? making demo trades still or have you made a deposit yet? What strategy are you using?
    Im doing good bro. Yes still learning of of my demo acct. i opened a $40 live acct with MW risking $1/trade just to get the feel of trading live . atm testing out Randy's strats combining it with mtf support and resistance. Im also reading up on Price Action.
    Last edited by Matt-Dogg; 08-20-2015 at 06:25 PM.