Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OptionTrade

OptionTrade !!!

May I suggest that you review and rate OptionTrade in your surveys. They seem to have a fair bonus system.

From their site:

"OptionTrade's 100% CashMatch Bonus illustrates this broker's client-centric outlook and commitment to delivering a fair and transparent service. At OptionTrade, a client's own funds and any profits made may be withdrawn at any time without restriction as they are kept in an entirely different account to any 100% CashMatch Bonus claimed; the CashMatch Bonus amount will only be released for withdrawal or trading when the applicable volume requirement is met."

Frontline

Not bad I think MarketsWorld does the same. It's really the only kind of bonus that makes sense to take.

this brokers a registered trademark of the same company that owns the forex broker HotForex, I think it offers a quality of service and transparency.

Quite good,seems to be legit and popular, but still I prefer 24option and Iq option.

Yes, it's a good broker.

Quote Originally Posted by lively View Post
    Quite good,seems to be legit and popular, but still I prefer 24option and Iq option.
    yeah, you like IQ? you've been using them a while

Why don't you share your holy wisdom openly, michaelboston? Something to hide? Some affiliate link or so?

What is cashmatch bonus and how to claim it? Normally it requires some conditions to have a withdrawable or tradeable bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    What is cashmatch bonus and how to claim it? Normally it requires some conditions to have a withdrawable or tradeable bonus.
    Cash Match bonus is the 100% bonus of the amount transferred to your live account, like every brokers' bonuses it also have certain terms and conditions which you can take a look at their Cash Match Bonus Terms & Conditions.

thanks, just checked it. I read it one time before but seems didn't catch how it works.