Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

live rates(need help) !!!

Pls, can anyone help me with where i can get real live rates.. I use http://www.dailyfx.com/ but thier prices moves slow these days and its affecting my trades.. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with where i can get one aside netdania.. even if it is a paid one.. Thank you..

Why not open a demo account with any forex broker using the MT4?

3. Thanks Wisdom thanked this post
    First of all, thank you so much for your response.. I want to ask, does their have micro pips?, cos it is important when trading binary options

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    First of all, thank you so much for your response.. I want to ask, does their have micro pips?, cos it is important when trading binary options
    Not sure but there are traders here that will know.
    I would just google it with micro-pips and Mt4 brokers see what comes up
    I really don't know I heard of micro-accounts but not micro-pips

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Not sure but there are traders here that will know.
    I would just google it with micro-pips and Mt4 brokers see what comes up
    I really don't know I heard of micro-accounts but not micro-pips
    Exactly what i also got in the search results.. I hope traders here can come up with more suggestive help..

Hi Wisdom,

You can use free trading charts from Tradingview. It is really a great web based platform with html5 responsive design. Of course you can download free mt4/5 from a forex broker and use it, but the assets there are in most cases limited to forex pairs and some stock indexes and commodities.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

fxstreetdotcom also has good charts. Charts show horizontal support and resistance and trendlines - just activate them in Settings. You can draw your own lines on the charts too if you want.

Check "Charts/Live Charts Window" on their site for forex charts and "Other Charts" for indexes and commodities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi Wisdom,

You can use free trading charts from Tradingview. It is really a great web based platform with html5 responsive design. Of course you can download free mt4/5 from a forex broker and use it, but the assets there are in most cases limited to forex pairs and some stock indexes and commodities.
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
    fxstreetdotcom also has good charts. Charts show horizontal support and resistance and trendlines - just activate them in Settings. You can draw your own lines on the charts too if you want.

Check "Charts/Live Charts Window" on their site for forex charts and "Other Charts" for indexes and commodities.
    Thanks! I appreciate..

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post

God bless.....