dark anyone know QMCoption still active? !!!

anyone know QMCoption.com still active? their former partners Fxprimus. I contacted via live chat does not see anyone reply. 5 months ago I had earned you $ 18,000 from QMCoption, with initial deposite $ 500.

I am not sure, but don't see their website active anymore.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

sometimes I found sites that appear, but other times not. Maybe they want to stop the operation. Thank you!

QM like quantum markets?

the question should be - Does anyone cares about QMCoption? never heard of them really
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

well, it sounds like you should know. I've never heard of them and can't find jack about them on the internet.... do they really exist?

Sorry all my friends, PMCoption.( No QMCoption ). but it still active? anyone know?
    http://support.fxprimus.com/index.ph...35/pmc-options

what is your game? there is no pmcoption, not now and not every, that I can find info on... and what is that link to fxprimus? what is that? a complaint website? Im getting the feeling that you are full crap... and that we should all be wary

I just wanted to try to trade back with pmcoption, if they still operate, but I just know their information is deactivated. Do not misunderstand. Perhaps the topic should Stop here.
    Best regards

OK, I guess that is your answer, they aren't operating anymore, but there are lots of good brokers, we can help you find one.