Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody

Hi everybody !!!

Hi everybody, I was put on to this forum by one of your users. I have been trading 2 to 3 years and have clocked up many chart hours 80+ hrs a week, blown many accounts learning from the ground up & spend alot of my time on Tradingview trading both Forex & Binary Options. Still hunting for the holy grail or trying to create it. Truth is the sooner you stop looking & except that it doesn't exist, the sooner you can start making the money. Hope your all having a good trading week.

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Vdubus,
    Welcome to CommuniTraders! I think that searching for the holy grail though it doesn't exist makes our trading experiences more fun and challenging. I think the holy grail is not in some magical system but the magic is inside us and all we have to do is to bring out the magic... Easier said than done but sometimes magic do happen...
    Happy trading!!!

Thanks Ronnel, you just hit the nail on the head. Play the odds not the market. Must be a biker thing going by your profile pic. Fall off get back on it
    Last edited by Vdubus; 08-12-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vdubus View Post
    Thanks Ronnel, you just hit the nail on the head. Play the odds not the market. Must be a biker thing going by your profile pic. Fall off get back on it
    Yup! We are all youngsters trying to learn how to ride a bike. We may fall many times but because we are brats we just can't quit. We fall and we ride again... We lose but we trade again and eventually there will be a time that we may be able to remove the two balance wheels on our trading bicycle

Can you tell me what the deal is with the trading platform on here, whats the min & max trade size? Looks like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Vdubus View Post
    Can you tell me what the deal is with the trading platform on here, whats the min & max trade size? Looks like fun
    Hi Vdubus, welcome to BOTS.I am also trading both forex and BO. In trading there is no end to learning and improving ourself.
    The amount of trade on our platform can be changed as to your preference; it's not fixed.
    Happy trading

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Hi Vdubus, welcome to BOTS.I am also trading both forex and BO. In trading there is no end to learning and improving ourself.
    The amount of trade on our platform can be changed as to your preference; it's not fixed.
    Happy trading
    Thanks Willyw. Thats an amazing concept as a community trading platform, should look into integrating a white label into it as well as the demo.

Hello Vdubus!
    Welcome to bots.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello Vdubus!
    Welcome to bots.
    Hi milos Thank you

Welcome to CT Vdubus!

You are absolutely right that searching a holy grail in trading is counterproductive. Instead better to focus on perfection in your day to day activity and soon you will find that profits are around the corner.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder