Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Rookie Member JulietIndia4572's Avatar

    Post James's Trading Diary !!!

    So this diary is to hold myself to account and hopefully I can learn to see a pattern emerging through losing trades. I also want to treat this as a bit of a log-book for my trades so I can look back and see how far I have come.

    I haven't done as much reading as I like on BO as I was originally concerned with using signals providers; however I've now seen sense and can see that 99.99% of them are a scam and the other 0.01% are lucky and don't have a good enough system to ensure long term income.

    I'm also ashamed to write that as of today 11/08/15 I have just been treating BO as a bit of a lottery. So I believe I understand enough of MT4 to get on there just what indicators I need, however I've just used ,multi-trend signal today which has got me 3ITM 2OTM. Needless to say I won't be doing this again and commit to knuckling down and learning some of the strategies on BOTS.

    I've read a few threads, watched a few YouTube videos and downloaded an Ichi indi so I'm all good to go.

    James

  2. #2
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietIndia4572 View Post
    So this diary is to hold myself to account and hopefully I can learn to see a pattern emerging through losing trades. I also want to treat this as a bit of a log-book for my trades so I can look back and see how far I have come.

    I haven't done as much reading as I like on BO as I was originally concerned with using signals providers; however I've now seen sense and can see that 99.99% of them are a scam and the other 0.01% are lucky and don't have a good enough system to ensure long term income.

    I'm also ashamed to write that as of today 11/08/15 I have just been treating BO as a bit of a lottery. So I believe I understand enough of MT4 to get on there just what indicators I need, however I've just used ,multi-trend signal today which has got me 3ITM 2OTM. Needless to say I won't be doing this again and commit to knuckling down and learning some of the strategies on BOTS.

    I've read a few threads, watched a few YouTube videos and downloaded an Ichi indi so I'm all good to go.

    James
    Julet, do more demo trading. Test different strategies on demo to find out what suits you

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3