sad3 Ichimoku - Cloudchaser v1.5 !!!

Hi all, has anyone used/looked into Cloudchaser v1.5? It's based on Ichimoku but has a few other indicators in for good measure. I found it on another forum (obviously not as good/friendly as ours), however it wouldn't let me sign up to download it. Just curious as all as those on this other forum rave about it.

As I'm a newb it won't let me attach a link to this other forum but if you're equally curious then PM me and I'll send you the link, you may even be able to grab the indi's for me... (puppy eyes).

Best Wishes
    James

Nope I haven't seen that. If you are interested I can pass you ichi360 V8, it has indicators and an alarm. I've used it before and it's OK... but I have outgrown it and now I'm just using the normal Ichimoku found in MT4. If you are interested with ichi360 you can search the web or you can send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the files so that you can use it on your MT4.

One piece of advice about Ichimoku setting, stick with the default

Here is ichi360...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ichi360 V8.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	3519

Here is the normal MT4 Ichimoku that I'm using...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	normal ichimoku.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	3520

PS: ichi360 is good and the reason why I'm not using it anymore is because I don't use ichimoku's signal like line crossing, etc. and just use candlestick analysis or price action but ichi360 is a good system to start with.
    Last edited by Ronnel; 08-11-2015 at 05:15 PM.

3. Thanks JulietIndia4572, khyangg thanked this post
    Thanks Ronnel, I'm using an Ichi pack I got from elsewhere by it's letting me down.

I guess I'll continue to look for right strat for me.

James

Quote Originally Posted by JulietIndia4572 View Post
    Thanks Ronnel, I'm using an Ichi pack I got from elsewhere by it's letting me down.

James
    Hi James!
    You mean your Ichi pack is not doing well for you? If you are having problems with the Ichi alarm that came from your Ichi pack you can also try using the default Ichimoku on MT4 and just add your favorite indicator that has an alarm or trigger arrows. You can use other indies signals for your entry and just use Ichimoku as a visual guide. One good example is TDI (Traders Dynamic Index) which I'm a huge fan. I use it's alarm and when I hear the "Boink-boink sound" I run to my PC to see the charts but only use it to give me a wake up call and do my analysis again before I place a trade. There are lots of good indies that you can incorporate with your Ichimoku to make your learning much more easier and fun

Happy learning

Quote Originally Posted by JulietIndia4572 View Post

James
    Try using the default in MT4