Thread: A bit confused

A bit confused !!!

hello everyone, I have carefully studied the school up to the college section where it's stated you must be an active trader to continue. Should I demo the simple balanced system before entering college.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Froot View Post
    hello everyone, I have carefully studied the school up to the college section where it's stated you must be an active trader to continue. Should I demo the simple balanced system before entering college.
    You can practise the demo as you learn. this way you can put inot practise what you have learn and will let you understand better and faster.

3. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    you can either trade using a demo, or paper trading, or real account. All methods are quite different, you'll learn a lot about yourself and your technique.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

active trader does not neccesarily mean using real money, but like Martin says it is different from demo money. However, as a long time user of demo platforms and one who treats my wins/losses there the same as I would a real money account it is perfectly fine to demo your strategies as you move into the more advanced lessons. But don't forget, you won't start making real money until you use real money.

Yeah, it's a lot easier to trade demo, because it removes all the psychological impact, but it's a nice way to test your strategies and ideas without risking. You could try our CT platform, it's very userfriendly and it's a good starting point.