Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complete newbie here !!!

Hi everyone my name is Alex and I'm from Australia and I'm 28 years old, I decided to choose the binary path to one day be in full control of my life and time. I deeply appreciate this community and hope to pick the brains of everyone here on my way to trading for a living.

Thank you

Welcome to CT Alex!

I hope you will learn what you need to learn in order to become good trader. On first place it needs a lot of patience and willingness to learn. Feel free to ask here in the forum everything you want to know!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome here, Alex.

Don't forget to go through school here. It'll help your own brain to develop trading skills

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome, I have carefully studied the school up to the college section where it's stated you must be an active trader to continue. Should I demo the simple balanced system before entering college.

You can enter college whenever you want. However, it's good to do some demo trading, just to get a hang of it.

I think it will be better to start trading live only when you're sure what you're doing

Good trades!

Thank you sea salt, I will inter college whilst demoing the simple balanced strategy. I'm awaiting the recommended book to arrive, "technical analysis explained" also. Thanks for responding to me.

Welcome Alex,it's nice to have you here. Follow seasaltMCfish advise. Learn from our school and try on the demo with your stragies before trading LIVE.

Hi, Alex. I hope you turn your dream to reallity. Just keep in mind that it only looks simple in the beginning and it's getting harder. It'll take you a long time before you can make trading your main job and source of income. I advise you to make your own journal and track your trades carefully so you can check how you develop and if you improve. You'll see your weaknesses, you'll notice what works for you and what does not. Becoming profitable is a compilation of series of little details that form your trading profile. I wish you good luck and many profits!

Hello, Alex! You're at the right place! BOTS are the best community for those who want to learn how to trade successfuly. But don't be too naive - it is not going to be easy and it will take you lots of hours reading, trying, practicing, losing... if you find it in yourself not to quit, you'll get to the next level and eventually you'll become profitable. Still, making your living with BO winnings is far in the future, I assure you.

Hi Alex welcome and best to you it's a hard climb for sure. It's even more difficult imo in trading BO than regular Forex. In forex trading there a lot more you can do to protect yourself in BO there is really nothing you can do after you place your call or put. you either win or lose and that's it. Plus you have to deal with not too honest brokers that will use price slippage to their advantage esp at the end of the expiration time you may see the price go the other way for 10 pips wiping you out and then come back to normal so be careful.
    No matter what anyone tells you by far the most important thing in trading is money management it's more important than even the best strategy and without good M/M no matter how good you are at actual trading you will lose at the end of the day.
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-16-2015 at 02:22 AM.