dollars 1 Options Power Team - Best Indicators and signals! !!!

Buy a new even better indicator every 6 months and join
    their own brokerage firm... once they have enough money by
    ripping you off, I mean.

Options Power Team was recently exposed as they accidentally
    made their filthy plans public on YouTube.

This was by far the best exposure ever and very entertaining.
    Enjoy!

Greg Sain Options Power Team:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3NMifE2-I
    Last edited by Okane; 08-05-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

How did that ever get leaked...what fools did he not know that he was being video?

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    How did that ever get leaked...what fools did he not know that he was being video?
    He was supposed to share it private with his partners in crime the other
    two idiots but accidentally it went public lol and before he pulled it
    off lotzofbotz from Binaryoptions.net downloaded it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I wonder what it would take to become a BO broker. there is so much money to be made doing it 100% honestly. to have a broker that is really designed to help traders not just take their money. there are so many things you can do as broker to help traders trade.
    you will always have many more losers than winners so you could leverage a good part of the brokerage in behalf for the trader.

Increasing payouts to 90%, giving a certain % for the loses of the traders, having a quick no gimmick withdraw program, giving a 100% bonus but only with a 10 times turnover. giving all new accounts 1 risk free trade with no turnover max 10% of their deposit. Just to name a few...Just think even if you made less than the other brokers you would gain the market share most of the traders would come to you and then what would happen is all the other brokers would have to get in line with what you are doing to stay in business. One person, one company one broker could really change the world of BO brokers.
    Anyone here want to put up some venture capital and create such a broker a broker that is really for the traders. I mean what does it cost to lease a Trading Platform and be open for business? The truth is known there are no brokers as stated above and even the good ones like StockPair etc do not gives the benefits I listed. Believe me something like this could change the whole world of Binary Options trading for the good of all.

that lotzofbotz guy... Gotte love him!!!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

6. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post