Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone here heard of this guy he seems pretty solid..Bryan McAFee !!!

I listened to his video. He seems pretty solid of a guy. He has a system for $175 but he also gives you a full hour on Skype when you purchase the system and has a trading community in chat etc. From what I seen so far he sounds like the real thing.
    His site is
    http://www.tradingaxis.com

This is not spam nor am I recommending him just putting it out there to get some feedback from Okane and some other long timers we have here.
    Thanks
    Randy

That's Bryan McAfee's site. He goes by BryanMac on another binary options forum.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    That's Bryan McAfee's site. He goes by BryanMac on another binary options forum.
    Any feedback on him? Do you think his strategy he's selling along with a hour on Skype is worth the $175?
    Thanks

LOL im better than this guy i personally dont like marketers i want to bring down all their business. it was only a trap for newbies and aspiring BO traders. remember this trade on your own thats the only way for success. study study study. dont trust your money to someone else system. and trading reversal is a dead zone if you dont understand it well. its good to practice price action and trend following

Ok share your stats talking is cheap ..just saying

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I listened to his video. He seems pretty solid of a guy. He has a system for $175 but he also gives you a full hour on Skype when you purchase the system and has a trading community in chat etc. From what I seen so far he sounds like the real thing.
    His site is
    http://www.tradingaxis.com

This is not spam nor am I recommending him just putting it out there to get some feedback from Okane and some other long timers we have here.
    Thanks
    Randy
    But didn't you already say you found the best indicator?
    Boss Indicator or the other 100 indicators :P.

Yes that's Bryan's page as Random said.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alan.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	3487 my biggest win from last time. for two days from 10euro weekend trading from iqoption. sat and sunday. now im not just talking

nailed!!!!!! it

9. Thanks edo thanked this post
    bryanmac is cool. i got all of those indicators.

pinoy is that a demo acct.