Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Learn from the BEST - Make $500 Per Week! !!!

Are you SERIOUS?

I mean, even if we were a team of geniuses with contacts in Wall Street we would still have a hard time making you a millionaire in just a few hours. Do you still believe you can make all this money so fast and so easy?

But hey, I’m glad you clicked that banner! It's not that I can make you thousands of Dollars per hour, but I can teach you something even more valuable!

Before I tell you about it, ask yourself whether you are ready to start trading binary options? I guess the answer is no because you were lured by the fake banner. Now, let me tell you that wanting to trade binary options and knowing how to trading it are two different things. First thing you ought to know is that you should be prepared and have a steady plan before you make your first investment. Second thing you should know is that no 2 cents guru or $29.99 signal sellers would make you prepared. Second thing you should know is that a good education is a key difference between failure and success.

There's only 1 solution for you: Binary Options Trading Webinar. And this is the reason I'm so glad you clicked. With our free webinars we aim to teach you everything you need to know before you take any actions. The goal is to provide you with a 2 hour long webinar where we teach and discuss binary options, the broker’s platform, money management, technical analysis, fundamental analysis and more. You have nothing to lose but so much to gain. So, what are you waiting for? Book your spot now and take advantage of your free webinar today!

Next time someone's telling you that you can get filthy rich in 10 minutes, tell him "I make this money on my own!". Yeah, find yourself another sucker.

Book Your Spot at Binary Options That Suck Next Webinar

Next Webinars:
    August 26th
    September 16th

“Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

This is a great opportunity for everyone. I have participated in the last two prelimiary webinars and they were just awesome introduction to the world of binary options trading. If you are new to trading or a seasoned trader but with no experience in binary options join us on the webinar and find out all the basic elements of a successful binary options trading strategy from Okane!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

3. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Great it leaves all US traders out none of those brokers will allow us to open a account.
    I really wanted to take this as I know your a excellent teacher. I'm sure you have your reasons for the brokers you selected but why not add a broker that US traders can sign up with Empire Options CToptions Marketsworld to name a few.
    Thanks
    Randy
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-05-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Hi Randy,

We will think about that. Meanwhile just save a seat and we will accept you to participate in the webinar
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Great it leaves all US traders out none of those brokers will allow us to open a account.
    I really wanted to take this as I know your a excellent teacher. I'm sure you have your reasons for the brokers you selected but why not add a broker that US traders can sign up with Empire Options CToptions Marketsworld to name a few.
    Thanks
    Randy
    Hey Randy! MagnumOptions used to be a US OK broker, but they stopped. We'll accept your registration, don't worry about that. Just make sure you use the same email as you use on CommuniTraders forums so we could identify you. Problem with MarketsWorld and CTOption is the different platforms, we wanted to make sure the webinar goes through the most used platforms (spot and tech) so most of us could benefit from it. Empire is spot, so this webinar could help you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey Randy! MagnumOptions used to be a US OK broker, but they stopped. We'll accept your registration, don't worry about that. Just make sure you use the same email as you use on CommuniTraders forums so we could identify you. Problem with MarketsWorld and CTOption is the different platforms, we wanted to make sure the webinar goes through the most used platforms (spot and tech) so most of us could benefit from it. Empire is spot, so this webinar could help you a lot.
    Ok good news thanks a lot!
    Randy

So should I just registrar with a fake address . I see no place to enter my email on your forms?
    I don't know what to do I'm with Empire Options now can I just send you my email?
    I don't see anyplace to save a seat?
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-05-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Ok good news thanks a lot!
    Randy

So should I just registrar with a fake address . I see no place to enter my email on your forms?
    I don't know what to do I'm with Empire Options now can I just send you my email?
    I don't see anyplace to save a seat?

There you go!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	3495
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I know I clicked on that link like 5 times all it does is open the next window showing the Calendar. then I click on the date Aug12 and it just opens another window that talks about it but no where is there a place for my email?

Are you getting the email from one of the brokers if so I have asked should I sign up under a fake address as those brokers do not allow US traders. Simple question without opening I see no place to give you my email?
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-05-2015 at 06:20 PM.

When you select a date, like 12th. It will open a new window where you are supposed to scroll down
    and you'll see this:
    http://prntscr.com/817s0x
    Right? Try it please, see if you see that when you scroll all the way down.
    Then fill in your email and whatever name you like, brokers DON'T matter!
    Let me know please!

EDIT**
    Problem is there is no scroll button on that window but you can either just press
    the DOWN button on your keyboard or if you have a middle mouse button you can
    press the mouse button down first then scroll.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    When you select a date, like 12th. It will open a new window where you are supposed to scroll down
    and you'll see this:
    http://prntscr.com/817s0x
    Right? Try it please, see if you see that when you scroll all the way down.
    Then fill in your email and whatever name you like, brokers DON'T matter!
    Let me know please!

EDIT**
    Problem is there is no scroll button on that window but you can either just press
    the DOWN button on your keyboard or if you have a middle mouse button you can
    press the mouse button down first then scroll.
    Exactly I could not even see to scroll down as you say there is no button showing. My mouse did not work but the arrow did.
    thanks I kept getting left there wondering what the heck to do!
    See you there and thanks again

12. Thanks Okane thanked this post