Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Stuff

Free Stuff !!!

I just saw this guy on youtube and he said he was giving away all his systems for free.
    I thought it was a scam but what the hell so I went to his page and then had to take this crazy product survey.
    Afterwards there was a link to download all his stuff but it did nothing.
    So I emailed him under contact us and said why did you lie to me.
    The next day I get the email back saying here's the link and next time try to be more polite lol
    Anyhow he did come through seems like a regular honest guy just wanting to help traders.
    So I uploaded all the systems. they are in a .rar folder so you will need to unpack them with winrar or whatever
    He also sent me a email today giving away Bill williams system he sent me the template and a video to watch.

http://www.filedropper.com/bosystems

Maybe this can help someone I already have too much on my plate
    Enjoy
    Randy

He also says in the video that you have to sign up with one of his recommended brokers to get the indi. U had to deposit?
    Anyway, how can he say that the indicator doesnt give any losses? Clearly the chart in his video shows losses. Is he lying to our faces?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

How the *)&*& did you go from trading 70% + without looking at a chart to indicator hooker bro? Boggles me brain... ... and this latest boss thing ... that guy has been selling the next best thing since 2008.

I find it confuctuating but interesting lol.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist

4. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by boart View Post
    How the *)&*& did you go from trading 70% + without looking at a chart to indicator hooker bro? Boggles me brain... ... and this latest boss thing ... that guy has been selling the next best thing since 2008.

I find it confuctuating but interesting lol.
    LoL, I have asked Randy the same question several times, I am yet clueless.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

indeed, haven't we already had a big discussion about the bill Williams indicators?

Randy it has been several hours already, have you found a new "free" "super awesome" indicator yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    He also says in the video that you have to sign up with one of his recommended brokers to get the indi. U had to deposit?
    Anyway, how can he say that the indicator doesnt give any losses? Clearly the chart in his video shows losses. Is he lying to our faces?

Lol I know I take that part wit a lump of salt. But no I didn't have nor gave him anything. He just sent me all of them.
    I'm not sure what you mean that you need to sign up with one of his brokers. Unless he has the indie coded by clickbank or something and I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    LoL, I have asked Randy the same question several times, I am yet clueless.
    Comon guys I already told you several times what happen. I got stuck at empire options the spotoption they use is slow and blocks good trades it IS not like Blommbex Options where I'm still doing well. so with Empire I wanted to close my account and find a better broker with a fast platform ok.
    Now to close the account at Empire I had to do 15 regular BO trades. I'm mean no one else is going to do them and they are far different than 60 second trading. so I put myself on a very fast learning cure and I'm doing it. I have made some profit at Empire now I need to move I think. It all depends on my 60 second trading which yesterday for the very first time I began getting good results.
    LOL I was and I am doing well on 60 second trades I do have a talent for it using nothing or close to nothing. So I am not jumping from one to another it's just this Empire stuff had to get taken care of first.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Comon guys I already told you several times what happen. I got stuck at empire options the spotoption they use is slow and blocks good trades it IS not like Blommbex Options where I'm still doing well. so with Empire I wanted to close my account and find a better broker with a fast platform ok.
    Now to close the account at Empire I had to do 15 regular BO trades. I'm mean no one else is going to do them and they are far different than 60 second trading. so I put myself on a very fast learning cure and I'm doing it. I have made some profit at Empire now I need to move I think. It all depends on my 60 second trading which yesterday for the very first time I began getting good results.
    LOL I was and I am doing well on 60 second trades I do have a talent for it using nothing or close to nothing. So I am not jumping from one to another it's just this Empire stuff had to get taken care of first.
    Randy are you saying that if I send you to a good US broker that allows
    real fast trading specially for the 60 second options with high payouts
    and easy to use you will finally stop "discovering" over hyped indicators and other
    crap every 30 minutes we already heard about years ago? If you promise I will ask Martin to
    find you one! And then you can go back to your 70% winning, no chart, no indicator strategy? Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Randy are you saying that if I send you to a good US broker that allows
    real fast trading specially for the 60 second options with high payouts
    and easy to use you will finally stop "discovering" over hyped indicators and other
    crap every 30 minutes we already heard about years ago? If you promise I will ask Martin to
    find you one! And then you can go back to your 70% winning, no chart, no indicator strategy? Deal?
    Deal deal deal! But I have to be honest the FIB is impressive I don't think you heard about it years ago it was just released at the end of May

Here's 5 60 second trades I took today one after another using the FIB all ITM
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-05-2015 at 02:29 AM.