Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forex Income Boss!! !!!

To say I'm happy and excited would be a understatement. I have a dear friend that gifted me with Russ Horn new Forex trading system called Forex Income Boss. I have to say I am so looking to trade it. The Indies do not repaint and it's a fairly pricing system.

I don't have the DVD's for instruction yet but it's easy to figure out plus ton's of his vids on the net. Basically as far as I can figure you want all the colors Blue for a call and Red for a put. You also have dots and DC bands that will follow showing entry. The DC bands are the heart of the system and you don't take a trade without showing movement with the proper color green for call and red for put. But seeing is believing take a look at a screen shot from my MT4 that I just took with the system. I am using the Eur/USD 15 min chart for 30 min trade. Everyone was a winner. Russ says he has the best filtering Indies you will ever find and looking at this I can't argue with him. Man I can't wait till Sunday night when there is no news going on to try this one.
    I am excited! The time period covered is around 15 hrs. However I think I will go back and show you on a 5 min chart it's just as accurate or close.

Below is a different time of day using a 5 min chart for 30 min trades it's just as accurate. I put a red W on the winning candles on this one the previous screen shot I put the red W on the entry.

Last edited by randy1953; 08-02-2015 at 06:27 AM.

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Welcome feedback on this baby going live tonight! It's not the holy grail lol but I am very impressed on how it tested out.

Banned
    I don't know how long you have been trading forex, but you can be among those traders who have been trying to make a living or at least a supplementary income through forex trading, but have not been successful so far.

Good luck!
    In the end all that matters is your own experience and skills not the indicator.
    I don't know if it's good or not, never heard of it but every time I click refresh it
    seems you have found a new indicator haha. I hope this time you have found "the one".

But it still remains a mystery to me why you even want it since you said in your first post ever
    that you where doing so good trading 60s and you didn't need any charts or indicators so I am just
    hoping that this new Randy with his indies wont decrease your win rate.
    Nevertheless, let us know how it went!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FlorianFink View Post
    I don't know how long you have been trading forex, but you can be among those traders who have been trying to make a living or at least a supplementary income through forex trading, but have not been successful so far.
    And I don't know how long you have been here but I am 100% sure that you are making
    garbage posts just so you can shove an affiliate link to some garbage page in our faces.
    And I will be there to remove it, and you. .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Good luck!
    In the end all that matters is your own experience and skills not the indicator.
    I don't know if it's good or not, never heard of it but every time I click refresh it
    seems you have found a new indicator haha. I hope this time you have found "the one".

But it still remains a mystery to me why you even want it since you said in your first post ever
    that you where doing so good trading 60s and you didn't need any charts or indicators so I am just
    hoping that this new Randy with his indies wont decrease your win rate.
    Nevertheless, let us know how it went!
    Well it's a mystery a bit to me also. I was doing very well with 60 seconds at Bloombex Options but getting concerned about being able to continue to take my winnings out so I went to Empire Options but the SpotOpption platform they use is too slow . So I'm working on something else here For Empire because I can't take my money out from them until I make 15 trades with normal Binary Options. I'm about halfway there. I will still do my 60 second deal with Bloombex.

I will let you know how this new trading system works. It's highly praised on the net . It should be it's expensive enough!
    Again I am so impressed on how accurate it tested out to be. Hopefully it will be close to the same in live trading without all the news and crap to mess it up.

Well you seems pretty enthusiastic about this system. I wish you good luck and success, however be always carefull when implementing something new and never stop testing. Also don't give up in your 60 seconds trading, it is very difficult and if you have good results maybe you have a talent with those kind of trade.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Well you seems pretty enthusiastic about this system. I wish you good luck and success, however be always carefull when implementing something new and never stop testing. Also don't give up in your 60 seconds trading, it is very difficult and if you have good results maybe you have a talent with those kind of trade.
    Thank you Okane and Kolyo for the kind words. I am quite excited about this new system. One thing I noticed is it's true I have a talent for 60 second trading. However it really takes everything I have at a very high energy level to do. I can do it but it's hard work for me.
    If I can come up with a way to have longer trades just as successful with much less stress I will be a happy camper.
    I'm very lucky to be able to have this system Forex Income Boss to trade. I never would spend $1000 for it so I really appreciate the person that gave it to me. It's gear really for Forex and gives signals on long runs but whats nice about that for BO you only have to call or put and since these signals are very accurate on long runs it should be easy to use to trade BO.
    We will see

Ok won the first trade with this system. However it was very close the market was very flat yet I won my entry was 1.0967 entered a 1 hr trade with a put and finished with a 1.0957. You can see how flat the market was yet all the signals were good for a put.

What I don't know if trading now is really not good as not a lot is going on with the markets?

This was did win but I could not even get into the trade as Empire closed off the trade 12 mins before it expired!
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-02-2015 at 11:59 PM.

So far the system seems excellent however you really do have to sit and wait for the perfect set up. I don't know enough about this system yet to push the boundaries. But I will say the indicators and the way he has it set up is done extremely well. somewhere there are suppose to be cheats cheats for this system.

12. Thanks mitchdan thanked this post