I have a friend in Russia that is using this trading system.. !!!

Feel free to comment. I back tested it and looks good.
    It's above my knowledge as far as all the indicators goes but thought I share it here.
    He says he has a 70% plus ITM with it.
    Not so sure as he sent me the screenshot but if you look at the date it's like a year ago.
    However given that maybe it was just what he had saved who knows.
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-01-2015 at 10:25 PM.

The system looks promising. Did you backtested it? The big problem with systems like this is that they need some small tweaks and also specific time frames and instruments to trade on, so before trading real any system found on the internet you need to test it extensively
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    The system looks promising. Did you backtested it? The big problem with systems like this is that they need some small tweaks and also specific time frames and instruments to trade on, so before trading real any system found on the internet you need to test it extensively
    Agreed have not spent really anytime with it. I been spending all my time on a new Russ Horn system Forex Income Boss. Will trade it live later today. I have never been this impressed with any system before. It's the most accurate I seen as far as backtesting. We will see what it does in live trading.