Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The BOSS V4.0 indicator !!!

Does anyone here have The BOSS V4.0 indicator and will share it with me/community.
    Normally this indicator was given free if you opened up a account with one of the brokers they suggested.
    I really like to get a hold of this indicator so if anyone here was given it free and could share it will be most appreciated.
    Thanks
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Does anyone here have The BOSS V4.0 indicator and will share it with me/community.
    Normally this indicator was given free if you opened up a account with one of the brokers they suggested.
    I really like to get a hold of this indicator so if anyone here was given it free and could share it will be most appreciated.
    Thanks
    Randy
    That's not "free" and it's a scam. All "bots/indies" that require you to
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

No I do understand you. What I mean is there is a good chance that one of our members here were given the product the indicator on signing up wit a broker and I was just asking if they would want to share it. I really don't understand the logic behind this but for example CToptions is not what one would call a scam broker though they have some dumb rules yet there are tons of auto traders and companies like Signal Push that is linked to them. I am just hoping to get my hands on the New BOSS to see how it compares to the old BOSS which is free and I gave a link on my Diary on how to get that one.

No I do understand you. What I mean is there is a good chance that one of our members here were given the product the indicator on signing up wit a broker and I was just asking if they would want to share it. I really don't understand the logic behind this but for example CToptions is not what one would call a scam broker though they have some dumb rules yet there are tons of auto traders and companies like Signal Push that is linked to them. I am just hoping to get my hands on the New BOSS to see how it compares to the old BOSS which is free and I gave a link on my Diary on how to get that one.
    Well, I told you, those things are no good. They are for
    suckers who want to take shortcuts instead of learning and
    they'll end up losing money. Signal Push is different, there
    are people taking manual trades (mostly) and sharing them
    via signal push.

Interesting with SignalPush or the new Signal Rush are you able to see the trade set up before you take the copy from mannual traders.
    I did sign up for Signal Push but I though all I saw was automated trading. I probably need to research it more.

I do understand what you mean Okane by scams. Maybe they are. I'm the kind of person that never throws out anything that is showing good results.
    So far I have all wins with the BOSS but I only took trades that had over a 70% probably of winning. These trades also won by quite a bit.
    My next project is to take these trades over 70% and really look at them to see what the candle set up is and hopefully find out why those trades are winners. I do agree all the promo info they put out about this indicator will blow your account if you take trades that are only 60% or so but so far the over 70% has worked well.

Rookie Member
    Here & it,s free-enjoy

fxprosystems.com-search for Boss 4.0

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by petemech1 View Post
    Here & it,s free-enjoy

fxprosystems.com-search for Boss 4.0

Pete
    that's the old version been free for almost a year now. Its somewhat accurate at first I was getting close to a 70% win rate on trades that gave a 90% by the indicator but then it proved to lose more than win.

Interesting with SignalPush or the new Signal Rush are you able to see the trade set up before you take the copy from mannual traders.
    I did sign up for Signal Push but I though all I saw was automated trading. I probably need to research it more.

I do understand what you mean Okane by scams. Maybe they are. I'm the kind of person that never throws out anything that is showing good results.
    So far I have all wins with the BOSS but I only took trades that had over a 70% probably of winning. These trades also won by quite a bit.
    My next project is to take these trades over 70% and really look at them to see what the candle set up is and hopefully find out why those trades are winners. I do agree all the promo info they put out about this indicator will blow your account if you take trades that are only 60% or so but so far the over 70% has worked well.
    Sorry to necro post this but I was wondering if you managed to get a copy and if so how well did it work?

Quote Originally Posted by jwquick View Post
    Sorry to necro post this but I was wondering if you managed to get a copy and if so how well did it work?
    Randy is no longer here.
    Also, these things are scams. If you want to make money
    you should learn how to trade, there are no shortcuts.
    Go to the members war room and learn how others trade!
    You are also welcome to watch our YouTube channel where I show
    how I trade and do live webinars. We have a full binary options school
    on the main page too and a Skype group. All you need is right here, don't waste time
    and money on scam signal services and auto traders or magic indicators.

The BOSS indicator series indeed is a scam. I tested it out couple of years ago and the signals were rare and the total ITM % was around 50%.

As Okane says, best way to start in this industry is to learn to trade yourself, because you are the best "indicator", as many say