Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member here

Rookie Member

smile 3 New member here !!!

Hi All,
    I am Lisa and just joined you guys and I am also new to Binary Options. I will need a lot of help and guidance from you. Thanks

Hi Lisaj!

Welcome to CommuniTraders! Have you visited CommuniTrader's Bots School yet? It is the best place to start. Just honk if you need help ok

Hello Lisaj!
    Welcome to bots trading community. All is needed you have to ask and will find the answers.

Welcome to the Community Lisa

I hope you will enjoy your participation in the forum. If you have any questions let us know. Ask and you will be answered If you still don’t know we have a great demo trading platform just check the big green button at the top “Start Trading”! It is not an advertisement, it is absolutely free of charge educational trading environment where you can share your demo trades and comment with the other traders. Have fun and take care!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Lisaj,

Welcome! Spend sometime in the school. You will find everything you need know about Binary Options. Here is the link http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Rest you can discuss here.

Hi, welcome!
    You would be surprised how fast you can grow in a community like this
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Lisa, welcome to BOTS! I hope you like it here. I'm sure you will, this forum provides great information and ideas about everything you need to know about trading and it will help you improve fast. Good luck to you!

Yey, another girl on the board! Nice to meet you and welcome! If you need anything, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    Yey, another girl on the board! Nice to meet you and welcome! If you need anything, just ask.
    There are a lot of girls in the Community. Actually I am very pleased to see more and more female traders. Before it seamed like this is from these kind of activities that are mostly occupied by men. Most women are a bit more emotional which can be a disadventage, but they also have a hint for organizing, planning and sticking to their own rules. Last night me and my wife discussed this topic. She thinks that it's like dieting. Girls are way better at sticking to a diet and keeping it strict. This can be very helpful in trading, because I believe that a huge part of becoming successful is based on creating good, simple and strict rules and following them persistently. Also women are not fond of taking too much risk. And we, are much more impulsive which is often a disadventage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    There are a lot of girls in the Community. Actually I am very pleased to see more and more female traders. Before it seamed like this is from these kind of activities that are mostly occupied by men. Most women are a bit more emotional which can be a disadventage, but they also have a hint for organizing, planning and sticking to their own rules. Last night me and my wife discussed this topic. She thinks that it's like dieting. Girls are way better at sticking to a diet and keeping it strict. This can be very helpful in trading, because I believe that a huge part of becoming successful is based on creating good, simple and strict rules and following them persistently. Also women are not fond of taking too much risk. And we, are much more impulsive which is often a disadventage.
    I agree with you. It's very unfair that the society thinks women are incapable of making huge money.