Rookie Member

trading tips exposed !!!

Fred Richard Online Trading & Marketing Company render services to their clients by investing and trading on their behalf. Due to our experience we win 90% trade. That gives us the assurance of winning. Our company is affiliated to 24options, Magnum, Nadex and IG. We've been rendering good services over a longtime with those platforms.
    This month, the company's giving out a promo of reducing its initial minimum investment to $1000. The client is guaranteed of a 250% profit cash out at the end of the month.
    For example you invest $5000, after one month of us trading with it you are guaranteed of 250% profit which is $12,500.

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Yet another cheep advertiser, I guess....

They're growing like mushrooms after the rain

Rookie Member
    I dont know where to ask this but, I just opened my DEMO for Signal Trader, so far my portfolio seems to be either balancing out or profiting? Should I invest with them

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaB View Post
    I dont know where to ask this but, I just opened my DEMO for Signal Trader, so far my portfolio seems to be either balancing out or profiting? Should I invest with them
    I don't think you should, automated systems are all scams and garbage.
    Trust me on this - or don't, but I am 100% sure I will see you here again soon
    saying that I was right . Good luck.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yeah, Okane is right. Don't risk and lose your money over nothing.

Okane is 100% correct they are all scams. You can prove it to yourself with a little info right on the brokers site.
    All brokers have in their terms and conditions that any non authorized automated software is not allowed and if you use such software your trades that win are canceled. So what does this really mean . It means that the broker has to authorized any software as this. Okay and what are the conditions that the broker must see to allow automated software on their site? Simple the software MUST be proven to lose more than it wins or the broker does not authorize it use simple as that.
    You see the scam is some company has a robot they go to the broker the broker tests the robot and the robot shows that the results of the robot will always lose much more than it wins. So now the company that makes the robot gets a nice kickback from the broker because the broker knows that every penny the new client has invested will be lost quickly. It's a impossible situation you will never win because of the way it's is set up.