Help me understand this please? !!!

A broker I'm looking at has this unusual cause in the TOS. how would you understand this?
    thanks
    Randy
    I'm confused because even if I opened up 3 trades on a 60 second trades each trade would have a different expiry time so Im confused on what they are saying exactly..

22. Traders are only permitted to open one trade per 2 minutes on any specific contract that goes on the same asset, direction, and expiry time. Also, closing a contract is allowed once per contract. In the case a trader violates this rule, either intentionally or unintentionally, The Company reserves the complete and full right to cancel the trade and return the contract premium. The Company may take action at its own discretion against any trader who has knowingly exploited technical issues and ban them permanently from the Company.

start investing with other option such 24optins etc.

Why? plus it's a non issue they don't take US traders but I am curious why you say so?

Unusual maybe, but strange, no.
    Well, obviously they don't want traders to place too many
    trades and want to limit their Martin Gale money management.
    I have seen this on YouTube, also tried it myself where I placed
    multiple 60sec trades with only 2-3 seconds intervals.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I'm confused because even if I opened up 3 trades on a 60 second trades each trade would have a different expiry time so Im confused on what they are saying exactly..
    I doubt this applies to 60 second trades as each trade has a different expiry. It's probably just a way for the broker to have a way to limit their risk with more traditional options if they decided to (i.e. I doubt they'd exercise this if someone blew up their account).