Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I like their platform and payouts. Still I would be very careful as I kinda sense with their tech they have some quality risk management capabilities = they can PHUCK you on trades with ease.

Awesome trading platform.

No problems with withdrawals on small sums. Done it several times - very fast too for Neteller, just a couple of banking days.

Quote Originally Posted by John007 View Post
    If someone withdrawal money from this broker and what king of amounts?

Quote Originally Posted by alexhiggins View Post
    No problems with withdrawals on small sums. Done it several times - very fast too for Neteller, just a couple of banking days.
    I would never consider a couple of banking days fast, but guess I just don't have enough experience or at least not yet. But it is good that they give you your money back

Higher amounts will be monitoring before approved to withdraw. Account must be gone to investigation. They are told me. I withdraw money partial. In three for time. That's broker policy. It needs sometimes one month to be done.

Okay, what's the point to get driving license, to spend a time on theory and driving practice, just jump in the car and straight away on busy motorway, see what happens?

It sometimes slowdown download trading platform.

Quote Originally Posted by marytcoleman View Post
    I like their platform and payouts. Still I would be very careful as I kinda sense with their tech they have some quality risk management capabilities = they can PHUCK you on trades with ease.
    You sensed well Mary. When i quit trading with IQoptions (i found to many 'bugs' in the platform like trades delayed/refused/etc.) i had a long phonecall with my account manager. At the end of the call he literally told me that they use a risk calculating algorythm. If the client takes too many risk, it will block his/her trades to save the clients account. Of course this can save a clients account but in many cases it can also be devestating especially if clients count on martingale to time their entries.

They might say it's for the clients benefit, but the clients do not get informed about this algorythm and not being able to trade always means you won't be earning money on that trade!

So, when you are an agressive, high risk trader, be very, very, careful with IQoptions!
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    You sensed well Mary. When i quit trading with IQoptions (i found to many 'bugs' in the platform like trades delayed/refused/etc.) i had a long phonecall with my account manager. At the end of the call he literally told me that they use a risk calculating algorythm. If the client takes too many risk, it will block his/her trades to save the clients account. Of course this can save a clients account but in many cases it can also be devestating especially if clients count on martingale to time their entries.

They might say it's for the clients benefit, but the clients do not get informed about this algorythm and not being able to trade always means you won't be earning money on that trade!

So, when you are an agressive, high risk trader, be very, very, careful with IQoptions!

Refusing trades on a regular basis or worse deleting trade that was already initiated and most probably or sure win is a FRAUD. It can't be summarized otherwise! Brokers use this tactics quite often and they say this is a precaution to save the clients funds, but they don't have strict rules when this can happen and when it won't happen. Thus they can push you out of winning trades and allowing you to stay in losing trades. This is fraudulent. Only strict rules like risking no more than 10% of your balance, which is clearly stated in Terms&Conditions and which is always followed by the broker is a correct practice. There are few brokers with such a rule, but otherwise any statements that they clear out a trade you already imitated on the broker platform is something not right and you should avoid such brokers. I don't have personal experience with IQOption thus can't say anything about their practices.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I also was blocked by broker to execute trades. I was aggressive trader and in short time period I was executed more than 10 trades. I use one asset but the same direction.