Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

IQOption Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about IQOption

IQOption Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Is there any one using this platform? Its the only one of its kind, it would be nice to have one of you guys put up some screenshots and/or maybe some of your expiriences...
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Text Removed

Please follow posting complaints guideline: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ptions-broker/

Quote Originally Posted by reteid2222 View Post
    Why: When I google, then about 50% of the websites are just Links with junk comtent to the site!
    I get the feeling you don't like them, I can't put my finger on it but that's the impression I get. Care to share some more specific details about your experience? Withdrawals? Bonus? Terms? Manager? Trading? Execution? What makes them a scam? What do we need to be wary of when we go there looking at their platform?

The answer to your question is SEO.

We need more detailed information! Saying something is FAKE just because it exists on the internet and because there are SEO linking sites to it is not serious! Of course many sites on the internet are fake and they are there just to collect a bunch of links but what we are interested is what is your experience with this particular broker! Post only if you have direct or indirect experience with IQOption!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I use only demo account. Time frame expiry for demo account from 60seconds to 5 minutes.Very short time frame expiry. Real account consists of M30,H1.It can be traded $10 per trade.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trade.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	3675

Name:	trades.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	3676

Name:	platform.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	3674

I played with this in a demo account, but once that ran out I left it alone. Would like it to give a new balance each day, like Ayrex does. Was quite addictive to play with. Some negative comments I found turned me off it as a live option.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpec View Post
    I played with this in a demo account, but once that ran out I left it alone. Would like it to give a new balance each day, like Ayrex does. Was quite addictive to play with. Some negative comments I found turned me off it as a live option.
    what were the comments, where are they? Here on this forum?

I tested their platform a month ago and it was fine. There were times when it seemed a little sluggish but overall it was okay. I only wish there was a way to add more money in the demo account. I'm a complete newbie and I spent all the demo cash by being too emotional, lol. So far as demo accounts go, Ayrex has the upper hand.

However, they are planning to launch an upgrade to their platform. Haven't tested it yet.

Any more reviews of this broker? I might be interested in registering but difficult to find unbiased info....