Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I like their platform and payouts. Still I would be very careful as I kinda sense with their tech they have some quality risk management capabilities = they can PHUCK you on trades with ease.

Awesome trading platform.

No problems with withdrawals on small sums. Done it several times - very fast too for Neteller, just a couple of banking days.

Quote Originally Posted by John007 View Post
    If someone withdrawal money from this broker and what king of amounts?

Quote Originally Posted by alexhiggins View Post
    No problems with withdrawals on small sums. Done it several times - very fast too for Neteller, just a couple of banking days.
    I would never consider a couple of banking days fast, but guess I just don't have enough experience or at least not yet. But it is good that they give you your money back

Higher amounts will be monitoring before approved to withdraw. Account must be gone to investigation. They are told me. I withdraw money partial. In three for time. That's broker policy. It needs sometimes one month to be done.

Okay, what's the point to get driving license, to spend a time on theory and driving practice, just jump in the car and straight away on busy motorway, see what happens?

It sometimes slowdown download trading platform.