Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Anyway, I registered with this broker recently and so far so good till today. I noticed they were only paying a 40% return on some currency pairs today. Why would I want to trade at IQ when I can get double that return elsewhere? Besides that I like the app (downloaded it to Windows 10) with all the extra features. Also the lack of any end of day options is also a negative.

Guess it's just me so. I'm ready to dump this joke of a broker. 40% profit return on EUR/USD. I asked them about it and they say it's due to "market conditions". So how come my other brokers were paying 80-81% on the same pair at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    Guess it's just me so. I'm ready to dump this joke of a broker. 40% profit return on EUR/USD. I asked them about it and they say it's due to "market conditions". So how come my other brokers were paying 80-81% on the same pair at the same time?
    you serious I mean you got to make like 57% to break even
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    you serious I mean you got to make like 57% to break even

Yep, I'm 100% serious. I've seen them offer 40% return every day at certain times. I'm withdrawing my funds from this shit broker. Not sure how they can justify stealing 60% of my profit.

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    Yep, I'm 100% serious. I've seen them offer 40% return every day at certain times. I'm withdrawing my funds from this shit broker. Not sure how they can justify stealing 60% of my profit.
    What crooks thats the problem with these binary brokers better off going with a decent Forex broker that allows binary trading
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    What crooks thats the problem with these binary brokers better off going with a decent Forex broker that allows binary trading
    When you're saying Forex-Broker allows binary options trading, what broker are you referring to? NoaFX?

@sofaking- Heard about the low return over at IQ before... Why aren't you trying Ayrex/Binary.com? Low minimum, reliable brokers, higher returns?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    I was using and thinking about IQ Options but now will think again any suggestions else to try

100% agree with Randy. You're best off going with a well-known, well-capitalized traditional Forex broker, that ALSO offers binary options in its service. I have used some of the best sole BO brokers such as Stockpair and 24options, but it still doesn't compare with Forex brokers such as NoaFX, GDMFX, and Direct FX.

exactly if you are using a MT4 for binary options it makes the most sense to use one that has no deviation in pricing thats why your most accurate trades will come from a Mt4 broker that allows BO trading. With the other ones you have no idea about the pricing when the price goes up on MT4 it may go down on a webpage platform pretty simple if you ask me

Now if you don't use a Mt4 for your trading then that differnt but good luck with just using these webpage platforms I don't trust them at all
    Mark Twain

I can officially say that this is one of the worst brokers I've ever used. I've been watching trades closely and they seem to be manipulating prices (prices on IQ is often quite far away from the price on FreeStockCharts etc). Also, numerous times it fails to take my trade (eg. end of day trade) saying it's not available for that expiry time.

Then you have the 40% and 58% returns. I couldn't recommend this crappy broker to anyone.