RoboOption Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about RoboOption

RoboOption Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I thought I'd leave a quick comment about my experiences with RoboOption so far. I opened an account with them a month ago and have been trading most days since then.

They use the Spot Option platform, which is fairly standard. The implementation is pretty robust and I can run the platform for the entire day with little to no issues. Occasionally I'll get a 'suspended' error, but these are pretty rare. Trades are filled fairly quickly and prices seem to be fair. I haven't noticed any issues so far.

Payout rates are not the greatest. I trade 60 seconds and it's 71% for EUR/USD. You can get higher with other brokers, but this is standard rate for brokers using Spot.

The platform is integrated with the website well. The account pages are fairly detailed and payment and verification processes are well integrated.

The thing I have noticed, and RoboOption should be commended for, is the payout speed. Over the past month I've made a few withdrawals to Skrill and they have been back in my account within hours. Not days or weeks. It's by far the quickest withdrawal process I've come across. They also have a quick withdrawal process where the withdrawal is automatically processed in minutes.

No funny games. No calls. No having to send in documents (the verification process is done before you're allowed to trade). As it should be.

So far so good. If anything changes or if I have any issues I'll let you know.

3. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Skrill is by far the best method of withdrawing, I wish all brokers supported it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Skrill is by far the best method of withdrawing, I wish all brokers supported it.
    I completely agree, Michael. In fact, I won't signup to a broker if they don't offer Skrill. It just makes the whole process easier.

Well i just posted http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....uot-sorta-quot
    Because search did show anything for "Robo".
    That is exclent! I will definetly give them a go! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilard View Post
    Well i just posted http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....uot-sorta-quot
    Because search did show anything for "Robo".
    That is exclent! I will definetly give them a go! Thanks!
    Hi Xilard. Still trading without any problems. I've withdrawn using the auto withdrawal a few times without any issues. They charge 1% for a withdrawal back to Skrill. It really does take about a minute.

I didn't take a bonus when I signed up (apart from the option where they refund the deposit fee - which they did).

Refunded the deposit fee? Can you explain that a bit more?
    (Thanks BTW!)