All in one tool? !!!

Please excuse this question as it's coming from a Newbie trader.
    I was wondering does any trading platform MT4 or another that has a program you can get which will interpret the candles sticks draw trend lines and give you the probability of the movement of the pair. I'm not looking for a signal service but a program that will take all the data given on a chart and make a prediction? I know it takes a long time to be good at using the many indicators that can be used for trading however I was hoping maybe someone put together a program that can do just that?
    Thanks guys
    Randy

Don't know, I am very allergic to those kind of indicators I think the candlesticks
    themselves are the best indicators you can ever get.
    But why do you need something "magical" like that, you are doing good already, why
    try to fix something that's not broken?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    I know I can be my own worst enemy lol.
    I'm thinking I can improve on what I am already doing . I guess I am doubting myself even though I am doing well because I am not using all the stuff everyone else uses..

Candlestick is good trading indicator to me.No needed to fix it.

6. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    use what works, forget about the rest, don't worry about others success but only on what you are able to accomplish on your own. It doesn't matter what methods you use so long as you use consistency in your analysis and trading....

8. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I know I can be my own worst enemy lol.
    I'm thinking I can improve on what I am already doing . I guess I am doubting myself even though I am doing well because I am not using all the stuff everyone else uses..
    Be comfortable with what you are using. Don't let others influence you.

10. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Be comfortable with what you are using. Don't let others influence you.
    Thanks being comfortable has value for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    use what works, forget about the rest, don't worry about others success but only on what you are able to accomplish on your own. It doesn't matter what methods you use so long as you use consistency in your analysis and trading....
    Very true and well said! Don't check what everybidy else is doing, if your style is producing good outcome and is working for you do not mind what the other traders are doing because everybody have their own edge and not all are long enough lived to make their discoverers rich, so stick with what you have and try to improve it!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

13. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post