Rookie Member blackiesilverdale's Avatar

dollars 1 Maximising your bankroll. !!!

Hello,
    First of all you should all know that I want your money. I want it bad, so give it to me. Now I will say something about a formula, millions of dollars and all that. Ah but what's the point, just PM me so I can give you my Paypal account so u can send me the money.
    Also, I know you are all gamblers here and that's why I talk about betting.

I have made a simple android app that calculates the Kelly fraction for you, and determines if you are making a good bet, or a bad bet.

Cheers All
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 07-25-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiesilverdale View Post
    By maximizing the expected value of the logarithm of wealth period by period, the growth of a bankroll can also be maximized. This has been common knowledge for at least 50 years, and at least one investor is now a multibillionair due to his flamboyant use of the formula, which is known as the Kelly Criterion.

If you know that you have an edge over 50/50 on a bet (say by performing a regression or utilising a trained ANN) you can ensure you only place bets that (in the long run) maximise your bankroll. To that affect, I have made a simple android app that calculates the Kelly fraction for you, and determines if you are making a good bet, or a bad bet. (Be forwarned, you MUST KNOW YOUR EDGE, if you don't know your edge, and just make up numbers, well as the saying goes - Garbage In Garbage Out. Try and avoid those ID-10-T errors and actually work out your edge using historical figures (or as a starting point, a regression, or random testing over new data on a trained ANN).

Search the play store for "Binary Options Strategy" if you have an android device.

Cheers All
    there are 2 under the same one is by Anijali and other by Emblow?
    Okay I got the app a good way to blow your account.
    I put in the numbers such as payout which would be 70% and my win rate at 70% on a 41000 bankroll and came up with $271 max bet. Not sure how this helps that's a 27% bet on my balance?
    Last edited by randy1953; 07-24-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    there are 2 under the same one is by Anijali and other by Emblow?
    Okay I got the app a good way to blow your account.
    I put in the numbers such as payout which would be 70% and my win rate at 70% on a 41000 bankroll and came up with $271 max bet. Not sure how this helps that's a 27% bet on my balance?
    Radny don't get involved with that.
    He is here to market and this isn't even the proper room for marketing.
    I have seen similar posts about apps in other forums as well. There is always
    a catch with these marketers.
    Someone please remove this thread to business room or just delete it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You haven't even made any contributions to this forum.
    Your first posts and you want us to just go download something
    we know nothing about! No, we PASS.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You're right Okane, it's simply a scammer, trying to look like a wise man to lure innocent and newbie traders in buying his crap tool. I say ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Radny don't get involved with that.
    He is here to market and this isn't even the proper room for marketing.
    I have seen similar posts about apps in other forums as well. There is always
    a catch with these marketers.
    Someone please remove this thread to business room or just delete it.
    thanks will follow your directions..
    Randy

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Oh look, he confessed. Read first post again.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Haha, funny discission! I would have delete it, but it is so entertaining that better to leave it here Kelly is based on good mathematic but it is not a magic key to profits and better to avoid overestimating your edge and play always safer than Kelly said
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder