Cool USA Friendly BO Brokers Suggestions !!!

Greetings,

I'm looking to return back to Binary Options after a long hiatus (1 yr+) but I've found that my favorite broker, StockPair, doesn't accept US clients anymore. I never had any issues with them i.e. withdrawal, deposit, assistance, etc. and I was quite disappointed when I found out that I couldn't trade with them anymore.

Since I haven't been in the loop for quite a while, I'm coming to the BOTS community to get any broker recommendations. Preferably one that has had a long track record of reliability.

Thanks,

Kevin

Good luck mate I'm in the same boat as you your options pretty well suck. I have 1 broker now but I really don't recommend them I have done withdraws but there platform is a little shaky. I am going with Empire Options there are some traders here using them. Seems good people. If you go that way I will throw you a name my guy gave me 5 $100 risk free trades with only a 10 times turnover which works fine with my trading.

I heard some good things about CTOptions however they have this one major screw loose for me if you deposit under $1500 your max trade is only 5%! that really did it for me I don't like any broker telling me how much I can do a trade for.

then there is Nadex here in the US and they do BO. I think only $100 deposit with them they have some short term trading but not 60 seconds or I would had went with them. Very transparent and should have no issues with your money there since they are regulated in the US.

I advise not to go with Cherry Trade nor Tradorax who tried to flip things on my agreement and end up having my deposit sent back.
    Well that's all I know good luck

3. Thanks kkip thanked this post
    Empire seems the better choice in this situation. I also don’t like the CT 5% rule and most of the other small brokers are widely unknown and risky to trade with big stakes. If you are trading only for education and fun it is ok, but not for a serious business.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks kkip thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Empire seems the better choice in this situation. I also don’t like the CT 5% rule and most of the other small brokers are widely unknown and risky to trade with big stakes. If you are trading only for education and fun it is ok, but not for a serious business.

Well maybe but I had a run in with Empire Options today. I came to the conclusion that their SpotOption platform has too many delays for my 60 second trading. So I was ready to close my accounts. I already had my account 10 times turnover for the 1 $100 risk free trade so I felt I was all set. then I find out I need to trade my account another 10 times because even though I had my account turned 10 times that 10 times for the 1 risk free trade does not begin until it gets credit on my account. So now I was stuck on what to do cancel and reject the risk free trade and take the loss and take the money left and leave. I know for sure you cannot in a successful way use this broker on short term trading.
    However things happen for a reason. I also found out that I did not understand the terms and conditions fully.
    Under the conditions for withdrawing or closing your account it says you need at least 15 operations(trades) well I probably had near 50 60 second trades so I thought I was Ok in this area. Nope wrong on the next paragraph it spells out that those 15 trades MUST be in the normal Binary Options mode which means none of my 60 second trading counted! Man was I a bit pissed. I always thought 60 second trading was Binary Options. there is no extra info in the terms of conditions that says short term trading does not qualify!
    So I'm stuck on what to do. to ever do a withdraw or close my account with Empire Options those 15 trades at a min of $25 each has to be done!

So now what the hell to do. Well I talked with my account manager who is a trader but not short term mostly trades 30 min trades.
    He clued me to a website that I'm sure traders here know www.investing.com on that site you can go to your currency asset plug in the time from and get a signal. the account manager told me as long as the market doesn't have much going on and is fairly flat that those signals are pretty accurate. So I tested 4 paper trades with them after looking at the daily calender when noting was going on for the pair I traded and sure enough they were all winners. Before you say anything I know from experience this is not the holy grail by any means but left to what I have to work with it does look like a good helper.
    Now I hardly ever traded BO 30 min trades if there is any simple strategy that any of you experience traders here suggest that I can use as a tool with these signals please let me know.
    thanks for your time
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    So I'm stuck on what to do. to ever do a withdraw or close my account with Empire Options those 15 trades at a min of $25 each has to be done!
    Any broker who, in their terms and conditions, forces a trader to trade a certain way, should not be trusted.

I would urge everyone to read the terms and conditions. If you see anything that tells you how to trade, or to trade a required turnover before you are allowed to withdraw, even without a bonus, run a mile. Remember, it's your money!

I would not open an account with Empire Option.
    Last edited by random; 07-31-2015 at 04:13 PM.

8. Thanks Martin Kay, kkip thanked this post