Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have platform problems with Bloombex options !!!

I trade 60 seconds using Spotoption platform with Bloombex options. I can almost swear it seems rigged somehow.I was doing pretty well but today I look for my perfect entry and everytime it come sup I need to cancel because the market goes the other way in that 3 second window. Also in the middle of a trading session right at the moment I want to place a trade a window pops up saying session expires so I have to log back in. Also whenever there is a sharp movement in the market almost assuring a winner they block out the trading saying the market is too volatile. In other words they know a quick correction will likely happen so they don't let you place a trade. I just about had it with this platform. I have opened another account with Tradorax that should be up and running tomorrow. this broker is suppose to have no delays and a true click through execution on trades. If it does I will close out this account with bloombex take my money and open up a account with CTOptions. Trading is hard enough but when you have to deal with all this BS with the software it's just too much.

It's another reason why short term trading doesn't work well. Although your system may be nearly perfect, broker can easily break you with small differences.

I like short term very much, but it really is vulnerable to manipulation and variance.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    It's another reason why short term trading doesn't work well. Although your system may be nearly perfect, broker can easily break you with small differences.

I like short term very much, but it really is vulnerable to manipulation and variance.

Here's a perfect example of what I mean look at this trade
    708422 USD/JPY
    Call
    124.303 124.298 20.07.15
    23:55:17 20.07.15
    23:56:17 $50.00 Loss $0.00

now I entered and approved at .292 what happened after that is my screen froze for a few seconds then it unfroze when it unfroze it had .303 as a entry not .292 as it should had been.
    Do you think the broker is doing this on purpose or is it some kind of program glych?

everything was going well until this week. It's like they saw someone winning some money now they are messing with me.
    I do hope that Tradorax is what they say it is. this really sucks. I am so pissed now

Also on 6 trades today everyone of them was for $100 more than I usually use but had good entry will you believe every one was a tie!
    Last edited by randy1953; 07-21-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Hey SeaSalt I tried to send you this PM but this site is being worked on Martin says so it rejected my PM.
    Below is the pm feel free to pm me if it allows you to..
    Hi appreciate your input. Do you really think that my broker is messing with me. One thing for sure I can't win today and I have changed nothing in my strategy. Maybe it's just the platform itself that has a shitload of problems. One thing is they have something coded so if the pair moves a quick 10 pips or more it blocks you from entering the trade till things settle. also it enters wrong data freezes my screen and then when screen is clear I have a very differnt entry point.
    Man I love 60 seconds. I began with only $300 a month ago and made around $2k in profit. what I have was working up till today.

I am really looking forward to Tradorax which they say does not have all the issues and a true click thru processing.
    I guess we will see.
    It's a horrible thought that my broker is doing this on purpose to me.
    thanks
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I began with only $300 a month ago and made around $2k in profit.
    I think I can see the problem here.

I don't see a problem in making 2k with $300 starting money. Had the same sort of experiences in my testings for more than 6 months and with a trustworthy broker it should be possible.

Problem is that live trading is different from testing. In 60s trades, even a second can make a big difference in the results, so when a broker is too late in opening or closing a trade, it can run wrong even when the setup was right. Crooked brokers can manipulate your trades here and software delays can also ruin your trades. It's the main reason why long term trades are more steady (at least in expiration times and opening/close prices.

Another problem can be that a bad broker could start giving you trouble when making such big winnings. You're costing them money and they don't plan to do that.

It all comes together with the need of a super fast and really trustworthy broker.

I'm very busy today but I will be back to you later, Randy

Hey SeaSalt I tried to send you this PM but this site is being worked on Martin says so it rejected my PM.
    Below is the pm feel free to pm me if it allows you to..
    Still can't PM? please upload a screenshot here http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rs-post-here!/ . Try Lightshot app, helps you take simple screenshot
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    I don't see a problem in making 2k with $300 starting money.
    Well, this can vary from broker to broker and I should imagine depends on a number of things like size of bets, rate of winning, staking aggression, number of transactions and so on.

open up a account with CTOptions.
    Expect the same eventual result.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Well, this can vary from broker to broker and I should imagine depends on a number of things like size of bets, rate of winning, staking aggression, number of transactions and so on.
    I came to a test result of 1591 trades and an ITM of 69,1%.

Even with a fixed trade size (I don't use any progression, except a 2% rule) it would have been a huge winning in live result.

However, this is in testing mode, so with perfect timing. Real results will have to prove it working, but atm I've got no time to trade