Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fellow Hello Randy from Washington state. !!!

Nice to find this forum. I have a few questions. When I signed up they kept asking me for the platform I am using for some reason it needed it for me to sign so I ended up putting in soften which is not who I am trading with. I been trading for around 3 weeks with Bloombex options and actually doing pretty well. I wonder if their is a way to bring my trade history over here. there was no Bloombex options for me to select when I joined the forum.

Ok on a more serious note since I live in the US I been searching for days for a new broker that takes US folks. I did create a account with CToptions but it's crap in my opinion. with a $500 deposit I am limited to $25 for max trade. That does not work for me. I been looking at Cherry trade, 99Binary, Thadorax. The thing is I am really accustomed not to the SpotOption platform. I found something for me that really works. I only trade 60 seconds now and only a certain single currency. But for example my last 20 or so trades I won 17 lost 2 and tie one. I found something that is working well so I don't really want to change anything but I am concerned about my broker Bloombex options. Now to be honest they did do a fresh $1k withdrawal for me through paypal it took only one day to see the money in my account. However this happened simply because my account manager over there believes I will deposit 10 or 15k in the very near future and that is what I did tell them. I told them first let me make sure my money is safe and when I do then we can move forward. Honestly I don't like conning folks but I am, pretty sure if I did not create this ruse my $1K would still be in Bloombex Options. It's been around 4 days since I made that withdrawal my account went down to $173 and I traded I think only 3 days last week and now my account is over $600 and climbing. So when I;m ready for my next withdrawal I hope Bloombex options does the same for me.

Is there any way I can bring all my trades over here now?

I think I really have something that is working very well. I use to trade Forex so I know the way currency moves which helps immensely with 60 seconds trades but I found only 1 currency that works for me almost all the time. I only trade that one and only 60 and sometimes 90 seconds. I was doing 15 min trades but my win rate is much higher on the 60 seconds. I'm pretty sure I am over 70% win rate on this single currency. I am the number 1 guy under the Bloombex follow that's where other traders can follow you. there is 1 or 2 traders following me now which I really don't like. I'm ding all the work and they are making what I am making!

Any how this was much more than a introduction thanks for having me. Please help me find a decent broker and I would like to get all my trade history over here.
    Randy

Edit:
    Well I did find Bloombex Options for the platform so I tried to change it in my profile and save it but it's not working it keeps coming back to soften which is not mine. I'm with Bloombex options. Maybe a mod can update this.
    Last edited by randy1953; 07-12-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Hey welcome!
    I know it's hard to find reliable brokers that allow us traders right now.

About your issue registering, yes I have had that exact same issue I thought it was
    resolved. I hope Martin will take care of it when he sees your post.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thank you well this is suppose to be a good binary forum if I can't find a good broker through here then it will be very bad.
    Yeah something def wrong with this site. I had forums of my own in the past issues come up. But you should be able to change the broker by simply saving it in your profile.
    I hope someone here can give me a good lead on a decent broker.
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey welcome!
    I know it's hard to find reliable brokers that allow us traders right now.

About your issue registering, yes I have had that exact same issue I thought it was
    resolved. I hope Martin will take care of it when he sees your post.

Hello randy1953!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Hi ronnel,

thank you nice to meet you. right now I'm trying to negotiate my trade limits to 10% with CToptions we will see. they are being jerks about it though. Trying to say they do this because they are concerned about the risks but if I put in $5k then I can do what I please. It's all about how much money you give them it's certainly not because they actually care about you.

Hello, Randy! Welcome to BOTS and hope you have fun here.

No broker actually cares about you. But I know what you mean, it takes a while till you find the broker that fits with all your requirments.

Well I'm not that picking just a half way decent broker that has a good platform for 60 second trades and will give a no hassle withdraw each week or so. Not much too ask. I can care less about a bonus or risk free trades that will end up with such a high play value it will take a month or 2 to touch your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cummings31 View Post
    Hi randy
    I know of a good broker but he will need to trade for you
    Scammmmm...

Oh trade for me are you nuts! I think you need to find a different forum. you are spaming this board with your nonesense.
    People actually have brains here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cummings31 View Post
    Hi randy
    I know of a good broker but he will need to trade for you

EXACTLY Dan. Welcome aboard Randy.