Understanding Charts !!!

To really understand a chart and to come to a more correct prognosis,
    I would like to study some charts with a replay function. Of course inclusive the
    most popular indicators like RSI, Stoch, Bollinger, MACD
    You could learn much more about the swings and estimated starting and stop points of trades
    and how risky a second trade would be.(5,15 or even 30 min.)better
    Yes, I could download some assets for a day - but I`m sure, that pro`s did this already
    - and better - for their own use.(and may for us?)
    Does somebody know anybody who is offering stuff like that?
    Would be a great help for me for a better understanding of the big bunch of indicators,
    if you can really see and follow them at work, I think

modena

Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    To really understand a chart and to come to a more correct prognosis,
    I would like to study some charts with a replay function. Of course inclusive the
    most popular indicators like RSI, Stoch, Bollinger, MACD
    You could learn much more about the swings and estimated starting and stop points of trades
    and how risky a second trade would be.(5,15 or even 30 min.)better
    Yes, I could download some assets for a day - but I`m sure, that pro`s did this already
    - and better - for their own use.(and may for us?)
    Does somebody know anybody who is offering stuff like that?
    Would be a great help for me for a better understanding of the big bunch of indicators,
    if you can really see and follow them at work, I think

modena

Hi Modena,

I don't fully understand what you wrote but if you are looking for a chart that replays past trades and can also use different indicators for testing your strategies, I would suggest "MT4's Strategy Tester". You can add all the indicators you want on Strategy Tester for back testing. It's like live trading but you can also adjust the speed.

Happy trading!

Thanks Ronnel - its exactly what I was looking for
    modena

Quote Originally Posted by Cummings31 View Post
    Binary trading is easy if you know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy,today i thank God that i have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trade.Teaching others to be successful is my joy.Still i thank you guys for the gifts of appreciation and interviews worldwide i really appreciate it,thanks to all of you who still need my help. Inbox me

So you have the best strategy and have taught many individuals and have been interviewed worldwide, pictures or it didn't happen...
    If teaching is your joy why does he have to inbox you? Here at CT, members share, guide and teach fellow traders openly in the forums for everybody to see and benefit and we don't need newbies sending us private messages for us to give our help, we just help!

5. Thanks randy1953 thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Thanks Ronnel - its exactly what I was looking for
    modena
    That's nice! Glad to be of help.

Nice post and you are correct share what you have with everyone here as we all have the same goal. Having to knock at the backdoor makes my BS meter go nuts..just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Cummings31 View Post
    I do not know where to post in for traders
    Cummgins, if you hae a business or service to offer you can advertise it here http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses but you relly must stop spamming the other parts of the forum asking people to instant message you...