Hello from Phoenix Arizona !!!

Hi everyone, my name is Vance. I have had an interest to learn for a while but im the new of newbies as I know nothing about this. Was getting emails on this Infinite Prosperity program for a while but never bought into it. Then last week was on holiday in Canada and my browser must have picked up on it because I was getting spammed by GTOptions non stop. As a US citizen im still very lost as to why other countries get different binary trading options then I can but I guess that why im here. I want to lean. Any assistance, advice and training I can get I will take.

Also I have no accounts setup and have not tried any demos. Like I said im a newbie of newbies.

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    You can learn from Bot School and do Demo trading. Participate in the forum, make friends, ask questions and learn different trading strategies and have fun. I'm also a newbie a few months ago and I would like to share with you my diary (http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Trading-Ronnel). You can also make your own diary so that we can watch your progress.

Happy learning

Hi Vance,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

I hope you will learn a lot more about binary options here. We have plenty of educational articles on the main site and friendly community with many traders, some of them with years of trading experience. We also have nice demo trading platform – Just click the green button at the top of the page and you will be there. It will be great if you test many strategies on demo, learn how to use Metatrader for charting and ask all the questions you have here. This way in no time you will learn everything necessary to become a trader
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Vance, welcome!

Hope you find a way in trading as an US citizen.

Thank you all for the vote of confidence and the intro into this world. Hope I can get moving fast and find some confidence in trading.

Hello, Vance! Welcome and don't worry. You'll learn. If you stick to this forum and keep on reading, you'll start to understand the main idea. Don't rush into real trading before you get to feel comfortable with the basics and before you've tried at least a few strategies on demo. The School artices will help you with basics and the rest will come with experience in time.

Hello Vance and welcome. You keep hanging here and you'll gain the confidence you are looking and hoping for.

How bout that somebody from the sunshine. Your just down the road a bit.If you want to learn this is the place.There is an abundance of help,advice,ideas,knowledge,wisdom that will get you going. Don't make the mistake I did, definitely learn what its all about first. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Тhe first thing a beginner should do is to open a demo account. This is the only way you can see what it looks like and get a feeling of the market. And don't be sad or disappointed when you lose, every fail in the beginning is an important experience that will make you better with time.