MBFX trading tool...... !!!

Hello guys, I just saw this tool/system on youtube. Hmmm this systems took my heart away. Its amazing especially for the fact that one can use it on all time frames and all currency. Does this tool happens to be good?Does anyone know about it? if so whats the result?...........

see review here youtube.com/watch?v=VuLzTBctKgY[/url]

Tita

Hello Tita!
    Welcome on the forum!I saw video and trading tools indicators first time in my life. It is needed to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by titamillion View Post
    Its amazing especially for the fact that one can use it on all time frames and all currency.
    Ahahahaha you think its amazing because you can use it on all time frames and all currencies? That's the reason? hahaha
    Let me tell you: hot water runs on tap, doughnuts have a whole in them, you can buy sliced bread and ALL SYSTEMS CAN BE USED ON ALL TIMEFRAMES AND ON ALL CURRENCIES!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

M.J
    From research I found that

1- It is not as simple as shown in video.
    2- S/R lines are adjustable and you need to adjust them and test to check if you are getting good signals.
    3- Repaints. So it will need a lot of practice to find best settings

Bogdan has already answered about "amazing to use it on all indicators and TF". .

But indicator is worth trying because S/R lines calculation may have good logic behind it. The first thing that a user should check during test is probability of bounce back from S/R lines.
    Don't Speculate