Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Trading Diary. !!!

Ok here goes.

First trade in Gold taken on the Demo 07/07/2015. I based it purely on trend. Gold was at its lowest over the past 12 hours, and showed indications of a trend reversal. I was not sure whether it would turn out to be only a retracement, but as it is it turned out to be a winner. Watch out for more! For now I'm gonna call myself "The Newb" LOL.

Hey!
    Glad you started a diary but it would be nice to share some screenshots
    so we can see your analysis, your charts. Who not take a look at
    other people's diaries and see how they do it !
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Ok! That one also worked! I was watching AUD/USD just before the Continued Jobless Claims announcement on 9/7/2015. Figures were bad (275K forecast, 297 actual). Sure enough the pair shot up. I waited for the peak, and figured that the pair should then fall to continue the previous trend. Hey pesto! It did just that resulting in a win. Trade entered at 0.7465, over 10 minutes, and exited at 0.7459. Law of movement?
    Last edited by Eddy; 07-09-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Hi Okane,

Thanks!

I am still a bit new at this. I'll get around the how to post pix bit. In the meantime there is a pic in the warrior room thread. I did share the trade.

By the way, please don't create multiple threads (I guess it was a mistake).
    One diary is enough. I removed the other one so please just use this one! Thanks
    And looking forward to your pictures and analysis

Thanks Okane, bit of finger problems. I had mailed Martin to remove but thanks for taking the other one off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Thanks Okane, bit of finger problems. I had mailed Martin to remove but thanks for taking the other one off.
    No problem!
    A tip, get Lightshot and use it to take screenshots of your charts and show us entries
    and analysis! =) good luck!

Ok. Trade number three. USD/EUR. I was using the SBS (Simple Balanced System), over 10 mins. The trade ended out of the money. A few things I can see from my point of view is firstly, I entered the trade too late, but also now I look back at it, the RSI was not giving the correct signal: it was above the 50 line and also going UP instead of down.Also the time frame may have been a tad short. The trade can be seen at the two very indistinct red arrows on the right.Any comments from the "floor"? LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2015-jul-10-002.jpg  

what exactly was the trade? your entry and position?

Hi Michael. it was a "put", entry at 1.1182, and expired at 1.1189. Time was from 08:32 to 08:42