Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey from S-E Europe - Romania !!!

I am Dragos from Romania, but you can just call me CD or by my nickname, futureincome (hope so); whichever you like.
    I first started trading 3-4 years ago on the Forex, of course on a demo account from Oanda (which I still have and use in MT4 for analysis).

The thing is, I never really learned as a pupil in school would learn, so I have to get through the school here for sure.
    My weakness is impulsiveness I believe. This is a negative thing inside me that I hope you guys will help me get rid of...

Anyway, I will start a journal too (if I can save my $17 account...) and post even the negative trades too. Thank you for receiving me!

2. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    edo
    Hello,Dragos. Welcome!
    Try to finish through the entire BOTS school,without skipping articles. It was a great experience for me.
    I am sure you will learn how to restrain the gambler inside yourself.
    Regarding your 17 $ account...even with a minimum trade amount of 5 $,it is possible to make it bigger.
    It will JUST take a whole lot of discipline and patience ( something you seem to be lacking of). This will be a great test for you.
    Anyway,glad to have you on board and feel free to ask as many questions as possible.

Cheers!

4. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by futureincome View Post
    I am Dragos from Romania, but you can just call me CD or by my nickname, futureincome (hope so); whichever you like.
    I first started trading 3-4 years ago on the Forex, of course on a demo account from Oanda (which I still have and use in MT4 for analysis).

The thing is, I never really learned as a pupil in school would learn, so I have to get through the school here for sure.
    My weakness is impulsiveness I believe. This is a negative thing inside me that I hope you guys will help me get rid of...

Anyway, I will start a journal too (if I can save my $17 account...) and post even the negative trades too. Thank you for receiving me!
    Hey CD, hope you learned something from the webinar today .
    Don't get to caught up with your 17$. We all need to lose some before
    we learn from our mistakes. I have blown a couple small accounts too and
    a few of our pros have even wiped bigger accounts before they got to where they are today!
    You will have a good start here, share your journal and we'll help you more! See you around.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

6. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    Hi Dragos! That is a super sexy name!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders.

8. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    Welcome on board, CD. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and we will help you.

10. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    Hey Dragos! I believe we met on the webinar yesterday. From what i've seen, I'm sure you'll be on your to profits as quick as possible. See you around mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

12. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    Thanks! Hope so! From the $17 dollars Tuesday morning, now I have $42!

Hi! Haha, great nickname. You're starting well. Now that you know that you're impulsive and that's a bad thing in trading you have a room to improve. Congratiolations on your first ITM trade with BOs.

15. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    Hello Dragos and welcome to our trading community.

17. Thanks futureincome thanked this post
    I had many ITM trades but unfortunately I had more OTM trades. Thanks to all of you for receiving me!