Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member grindtime's Avatar

    Hello everyone! I'm Dillon from Florida! !!!

    Hello everyone! Since I've been MIA for so long thought I start the process all over again. And Re-Introduce myself

    I noticed when you stop trading for months, and than come back to trading that it's almost like starting all over again!

    Not that way in Poker btw.. You can leave for a year, and come back and fish are still fish..

    But leave the markets for a year and come back, and you better use a demo account for a month or two..

    Nice to see the forum growing.. You guys by far have been my favorite forum friends around..

    Couple of hints for newbies
    NEVER TRUST A BROKER
    NEVER TRUST A BROKERS REP
    NEVER TRUST SIGNAL PROVIDERS
    NEVER TAKE OFF FOR A YEAR AND THEN COME BACK AND TRADE FROM A LIVE ACCOUNT
    NEVER , NEVER , NEVER MAKE THE MAXIMUM DEPOSIT TO A BROKER OR OPEN THEIR ELITE ACCOUNT
    And
    DO stick around this forum and get to know people and LISTEN to them
    DO diligent research on brokers
    DO not blame anyone for you sucking at trading
    DO learn how to trade on your own the long and boring way
    DO remember that trading is boring if your actually doing it right and profitable.. If your having too much fun and experiencing too much excitement , you are probably gambling and will probably blow up your account.

    Cheers

  2. Thanks Newlifer, edo thanked this post
  3. #2
    Rookie Member Newlifer's Avatar
    Hi Dillon, Very good advice,so true. Been trying to get in touch with your availability?

  4. #3
    Senior Member grindtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlifer View Post
    Hi Dillon, Very good advice,so true. Been trying to get in touch with your availability?
    You can PM me here, or through my website which is in my signature.. I had my Skype info on my name but don't think it was working for some reason..

  5. #4
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Nice to see you back here. I hope you will regain your trading skills and feeling for the market fast. Now markets are trading like crazy with Greece and China problems unfolding. So better to stay on demo for a while
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  6. #5
    Senior Member grindtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Nice to see you back here. I hope you will regain your trading skills and feeling for the market fast. Now markets are trading like crazy with Greece and China problems unfolding. So better to stay on demo for a while

    Yeah I'm just staying in touch with the markets and get back in tune before I start trading, Trader Agency is still keeping me too busy at the moment. But I plan to at least stay up to date on what's going on. It's crazy how fast things can change and the impact just taking a short time off can have on your trading.

  7. #6
    Senior Member linda_fx's Avatar
    Welcome back! Why did you stop trading on first place?

  8. #7
    Senior Member grindtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    Welcome back! Why did you stop trading on first place?

    Because Okane told me I was horrible and said he didn't want to see me losing anymore money since I gambled away my IRA ...


    J/K

    I started a VERY TEDIOUS project / business which has consumed every waking minute of my life for the past year

  9. #8
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    Because Okane told me I was horrible and said he didn't want to see me losing anymore money since I gambled away my IRA ...


    J/K

    I started a VERY TEDIOUS project / business which has consumed every waking minute of my life for the past year
    Than you should really be careful in the beginning. It's one thing to stop for a while. It's completely different if during this break period your mind was focused on something else completely.

  10. #9
    Senior Member grindtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Than you should really be careful in the beginning. It's one thing to stop for a while. It's completely different if during this break period your mind was focused on something else completely.
    Yeah, I'm still working on T.A so just been trying to get back in touch with the markets and stay on top of things , so when I do start trading again I won't be lost.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3