Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sad3 Trading Assistant Calculator !!!

Hi All! Does anyone here have any knowledge of a product called, "Trading Assistant Calculator"? The "Vendor" is asking $799. This calculator apparently calculates High/Low and provides a buy signal...either a call or put. Seems to me quite expensive for a Software Program. I just need to know if someone is using it....and whether or not it's too expensive. Or if I should be using it at all!
    v/r
    -samtr-

Quote Originally Posted by samtr View Post
    Hi All! Does anyone here have any knowledge of a product called, "Trading Assistant Calculator"? The "Vendor" is asking $799. This calculator apparently calculates High/Low and provides a buy signal...either a call or put. Seems to me quite expensive for a Software Program. I just need to know if someone is using it....and whether or not it's too expensive. Or if I should be using it at all!
    v/r
    -samtr-
    Don't waste your money on these things. Just learn how to trade, most probably a scam.
    799... what a ripoff.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks for the words of wisdom...needed to hear that!
    v/r
    -samtr-

can you share a link?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Don't waste your money on these things. Just learn how to trade, most probably a scam.
    799... what a ripoff.
    Yep, 99.9% a scam. Moving this thread to Make Easy Money Exposed room because its place is there!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Wellll, the price alone is a great big red waving flag in my face that I can't dismiss... really? $799$ for real? I can show you a free scam for only a $100, let me give you my paypal address....... ;-)

The Trading Assistant Calculator a multi-timeframe indicator that is based on different standard indicators.

Gotcha Michael,
    Things got a bit fishy when I began to check this out...so I opted out of the offer. Some guy in Indiana swears by it...but I think he is part of the Scam...no need to waste anyone's time with this..I am just so pleased to have found this group! Thanks for the response!

Martin,
    This is the Link I was provided: The software name is TAC trade assistant calculator

Quote Originally Posted by samtr View Post
    Gotcha Michael,
    Things got a bit fishy when I began to check this out...so I opted out of the offer. Some guy in Indiana swears by it...but I think he is part of the Scam...no need to waste anyone's time with this..I am just so pleased to have found this group! Thanks for the response!
    no doubt. You really have to watch your back when it comes to schemes like this one. see you around!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams