Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

christer from sweden !!!

Hello

I am a new and trying to learn to trade with binary options

Hi Christer, welcome here!

Don't forget to go through our school. It will help you a lot!

Good trade hunting!
    Last edited by SeasaltMcFish; 07-04-2015 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by christer.h View Post
    Hello

I am a new and trying to learn to trade with binary options
    Hey, Christer, glad you registered.
    Remember to leave me a reply in the Webinar thread so you don't miss the webinar on Tuesday! See you.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Christer!

Welcome to bots trading community. Try bots school!

welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome Christer!

I hope you will enjoy our community and will take as much as you can from all the learning materials we have in the forum and in the Trading School. If you have any questions, ask here Wishing you good luck and happy trading!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome, Christer. It's nice to have you on board!!!1

Welcome and good luck! I'm sure you'll like it here. BOs are not as easy as they sound in the beginning, but they are not too complicated and they bring profit.

Hi and welcome! Start with the School if you're really a newbie. And stay away from real trading - practice a bit on demo first. Make a good research before you pick your broker.

Hi Christer,

As you can see, I deleted the post of a typical scammer/spammer. This is one thing you really should learn: never trust people who want to talk to you separated from the eyes of others about a trading system, signal service etc... It's a 100% scam or trick to lure you in some broker affiliate thing or some talking scam (some are very good with this type of scam and can look very trustworthy).

Learn trading yourself and don't follow other traders. It's your money, don't let others trade with it!