[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 738
  1. #301
    Solid Member Nimzv's Avatar
    Hi Ayrex,Limit orders would be a nice feature. Otherwise keep up the good work!
    "I looked up ninja's in a thesaurus, it said ninja's cannot be found......good job ninja's.....good job"

  2. #302
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Saw this comment in the "review" section of this website. Can anyone conform if it is accurate?

    December 9, 2015 at 11:40 am
    difference between demo and real account
    Not touch option
    Demo:
    -pay out 93%
    -always available
    -decent distance from current price.
    real:
    -pay out 73%
    -disabled when market not volatile
    -distance 2-3 times lower from the current price then the demo.
    When it looks too good always check the “small print”

    Was looking for a new broker but I'm not so sure about Ayrex now.

    Also, do they close/disable markets and trades during news events (NFP etc)?

  3. #303
    Specialist Member Ayrex.Official's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzv View Post
    Hi Ayrex,Limit orders would be a nice feature. Otherwise keep up the good work!
    Nimzv, thank you for your suggestion! We will pass it along.

  4. #304
    Specialist Member Ayrex.Official's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    Saw this comment in the "review" section of this website. Can anyone conform if it is accurate?

    Was looking for a new broker but I'm not so sure about Ayrex now.

    Also, do they close/disable markets and trades during news events (NFP etc)?
    Hello, sofaking!

    Regarding the difference in payout percentages we would like to say that our demo is designed to showcase the functionality of our platform, therefore the payout percentages differ from the real accounts.
    Ayrex offers up to 85% profit for traders in real accounts depending on the trading mode you choose.

    We also always inform our traders on changes in trading schedule that may be holiday related.

  5. #305
    Specialist Member Ayrex.Official's Avatar
    Dear Traders,

    We are pleased to share that as of today there are 19 rave reviews of our platform and services on ReviewCentre.com - a major online library of consumer experiences world wide.



    "Dream come true", "Fantastic binary options site" and "Innovative broker" are just a few of the great titles you'll find on our page. We are grateful to our loyal clients who find a moment to share their Ayrex experience with others and we welcome everyone to post their honest reviews.

    Share a link to your review via Facebook or Twitter for a chance to get featured on our public pages!

    As always - yours truly,

    Ayrex Team

  6. #306
    Active Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrex.Official View Post
    Hello, sofaking!

    Regarding the difference in payout percentages we would like to say that our demo is designed to showcase the functionality of our platform, therefore the payout percentages differ from the real accounts.
    Ayrex offers up to 85% profit for traders in real accounts depending on the trading mode you choose.

    We also always inform our traders on changes in trading schedule that may be holiday related.
    up to 85%but recently up to 60% from what i read in another forum for eur/usd pair

  7. #307
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrex.Official View Post
    Dear Traders,

    We are pleased to share that as of today there are 19 rave reviews of our platform and services on ReviewCentre.com - a major online library of consumer experiences world wide.



    "Dream come true", "Fantastic binary options site" and "Innovative broker" are just a few of the great titles you'll find on our page. We are grateful to our loyal clients who find a moment to share their Ayrex experience with others and we welcome everyone to post their honest reviews.

    Share a link to your review via Facebook or Twitter for a chance to get featured on our public pages!

    As always - yours truly,

    Ayrex Team
    ALso, I'm playing around on the demo and it's taking a very long time for it to accept my trade. It's been "loading" for over a minute. No problem using the short-term trades though. So will it be the same on the real money account.

  8. #308
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leon View Post
    up to 85%but recently up to 60% from what i read in another forum for eur/usd pair
    Not sure why brokers give different returns for demo accounts and real money accounts. If I was a bit more skeptical I'd say that it was to trick people into registering.

  9. #309
    Veteran Member randy1953's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    ALso, I'm playing around on the demo and it's taking a very long time for it to accept my trade. It's been "loading" for over a minute. No problem using the short-term trades though. So will it be the same on the real money account.
    It has to do with risk management all these brokers have a program this is running in the back office that computes the payouts so I sort of understand my issue would be not to use like 90% payouts on demos if you never give 90% live.
    A friend of mine made around $2k this week on Binary.com now there payouts seem to be great sometimes he gets 100%.
    I may open up a account with them since now you can trade off your MT4
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

  10. #310
    Senior Member sofaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    It has to do with risk management all these brokers have a program this is running in the back office that computes the payouts so I sort of understand my issue would be not to use like 90% payouts on demos if you never give 90% live.
    Yep, that's what I was trying to say. Why give 90% in demo if it's not available in the real trading account.

    I've heard mixed reports about Binary.com. Not sure how they are for withdrawals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3