Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Back testing Binary options !!!

Has anyone tried back testing the MACD on Binary options?
    I seem to get the opposite result of what I expected.

Hi gelderen,

I've been using MACD on back testing, demo and live trading and I find it very reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by gelderen View Post
    Has anyone tried back testing the MACD on Binary options?
    I seem to get the opposite result of what I expected.
    what do you expect?

First of all you should know that I am a scammer. However, I'm willing to scam you for free because I love to scam traders just like you... Scamming you may save me from the heartache and struggle I went through. Thankfully, these days I have become a much better scammer and I enjoy enjoy much better profits. I will save you the hassle of having to spend your money. I will spend it for you. Contact me via
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 07-14-2015 at 05:39 AM. Reason: scammer tries to scam

Please follow forum rules about advertising. If you really have something to help us, you can simply write it as a post. Pointing at your email or skype is smelling like some advertising thing or maybe even a scam.

If you're honest, please share with us your saving information.

6. Thanks Ronnel, Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Gelderen haver you had your question answered yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Arseneyvolkov View Post
    I always said to my self when I was a novice trader that if I ever started trading binary and winning consistently,I'd help others increase their success rates and profits. Well, that was the goal and ideology I set for myself. I'm willing to share this information because I'd love to share my trading systems with you... They may save you from the heartache and struggle I went through.Thankfully, these days I enjoy much better winning rates as well as profits. I will save you the hassle of making bad trades Contact me via
    Why is it so secretive? why can't you post it openly in the forum to share with everyone, why must PM you or contact you via skype?????

9. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Please follow forum rules about advertising. If you really have something to help us, you can simply write it as a post. Pointing at your email or skype is smelling like some advertising thing or maybe even a scam.

If you're honest, please share with us your saving information.
    Read his post again. It seems he came clean and confessed everything.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Why is it so secretive? why can't you post it openly in the forum to share with everyone, why must PM you or contact you via skype?????
    Because he's a scammer...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

12. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Because he's a scammer...
    Bodgan, you are correct. Scammers are always so secret and cannot show up in the daylignt