Poll: How Many Brokers Do You Use?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How Many Brokers Do You Use? !!!

There are some pros and cons to using more than one broker, we can discuss what they are here in this thread. First though I am curious, how many brokers do you use? I myself use three, but one isn't for binary options ;-), but I do have two binary accounts that I use regularly to trade... not counting Communitraders.

I'm only using one broker now but I have 3 accounts. I'm hoping to use 2 brokers in the future if ever I escape my newbie cage

The more is better. I am using three too More options expiries and types and better diversification of my accounts.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

2 is a good number, but I may go to three when Cantor starts hooking up new brokers in the US. Right now I use NADEX and BKTrading

5. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    I have one BO broker and a Forex broker. I have a few accounts with both.

I have 2 one is SpotOption and the other a very different platform with true click through execution for trades.

Banned
    First, you want to make sure that they actually have the assets you wish to trade. I think one broker is sufficient.

Well of course that goes without saying. I feel you are better with 2 or 3 brokers you never know better have 3 good ones than 1 good one. At least that's how I see it others may see it differently

It depends on the investment how much you invest and the option you use...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    I have one BO broker and a Forex broker. I have a few accounts with both.
    really, most brokers don't allow multiple accounts, binary in particular. which ones are you using?