Poll: How Many Brokers Do You Use?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    I use 3 brokers but I do not trust any of them. Even the "nice" ones like Porter & Cherry Trade are out to get you if you are a US citizen.
    yeah well, US based traders don't have the perfect solution just yet. Generally speaking, not a big fan of SpotOption based brokers.
    You might want to try TradeThunder, it's Leverate BX8 platform, pretty straightforward and low minimum. Another choice might be NADEX, we're currently working on a set of articles to introduce them to our members, with strategies and how to guides.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  2. #22
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    I use 3 brokers but I do not trust any of them. Even the "nice" ones like Porter & Cherry Trade are out to get you if you are a US citizen.
    Cherrytrade is one of the biggest scam artists.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    yeah well, US based traders don't have the perfect solution just yet. Generally speaking, not a big fan of SpotOption based brokers.
    You might want to try TradeThunder, it's Leverate BX8 platform, pretty straightforward and low minimum. Another choice might be NADEX, we're currently working on a set of articles to introduce them to our members, with strategies and how to guides.
    Martin is too right. I honestly prefer the EU style binaries but there just isn't a great place to trade them, as a US trader. NADEX is OK too, just not the same,

  4. #24
    Active Member
    Martin, have you ever been able to speak to a trade thunder rep? I have left several messages on there US number and have never received a reply. I have gotten a e-mail response on how to access there demo once I signed up for it. I have never receive a response from live chat? I have been trying for close to 6 weeks.
    I like there demo but the return rates are the lowest I have seen so far on shorter term trades, (15 min and under)But as a US trader we have to take what we can get.
    Awhile back you had told me that there was something in the works for a US based BO platform? Not nadex

  5. #25
    Veteran Member randy1953's Avatar
    I spoke a couple months ago with one of their reps (a woman)I liked what I heard their bonus system went into a separate account so you would always have access to you deposit money. However I have no idea how this broker is doing these days. So many are scams and come and go quickly.
    I also heard rumors about some new BO brokers starting up in the near future in the US but nothing more.
    I watch a few youtube vids on Nadex trading platform and ended up being confused. Nadex needs to have a much more user friendly platform imo.
    Last edited by randy1953; 12-02-2015 at 07:35 PM.

  6. #26
    Rookie Member
    Using 3 different brokers

  7. #27
    Rookie Member Hanna's Avatar
    Hi there!
    I am new here and have started trade with broker on the platform Allgotrade from December, 2015. I have already got some profit. Didn't expect it will go well.

  8. #28
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Hi there!
    I am new here and have started trade with broker on the platform Allgotrade from December, 2015. I have already got some profit. Didn't expect it will go well.
    The "AllGoTrade" is a very new site and I think you are here to promote it so I will mention that it's not
    going to make anyone profit, other than the broker and their affiliates that sells this.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Active Member modena's Avatar
    Stockpair is 20€ - with your minimum deposit of 250 you have to risk at least 8% of your deposit.
    Remember your school? Money management? Never risk more than.....?

  10. #30
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Stockpair is 20€ - with your minimum deposit of 250 you have to risk at least 8% of your deposit.
    Remember your school? Money management? Never risk more than.....?
    I think you need to quote the post you're replaying to...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3