Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

eureka New Upcoming Webinar! Learn How to Trade - Sign Up Here! !!!

Hello dear traders and new future traders!

We are doing a second general test for our upcoming Webinar!

If you are a newbie or just want to learn more you should definitely take advantage of this FREE webinar. The attendees from the previous webinar are also welcome to join!
    The duration is about 1.5 hours and we will talk about various subjects like fundamentals, technical analysis and many more.

I am the presenter of this webinar that me and BOTS team has helped put together for you!

Just leave a comment in this thread that you want to participate and our moderators will provide me with your
    email addresses so I can send you an invitation when we approach the due date of the webinar.

Join the Next Webinar

Below is a link to where you can add your city and find out which time it will be in your country of residence.
    You will also receive an email about which time the webinar starts in your time
    a day before the webinar and another reminder a couple hours before. So don't worry if you are confused about the time.
    Just make sure that our invitation isn't forgotten in your spam folder.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p7=235&p8=195

See you soon!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

2. Thanks Newlifer, futureincome thanked this post
    We had a great session last time, ya'll welcome to join the second webinar!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yes, It was a good learn lesson. I'm certain I will learn something new.Sign me up please! If there are limited seats, you may drop me so that somebody that didn't get to attend the first one may have an opprotunity to do so this time. Everybody can should have a chance to learn from the pros!
    Last edited by Newlifer; 06-29-2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Didn't want to add second post

5. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    edo
    I would very much like to participate,since i came in a bit late for the first webinar.

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Last time was Super, thank you very much!
    Hoping to join in again.
    Yoroshiku!!!

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    See you soon!

11. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Great! Count me in I will be happy to join once again the webinar. The last one was very informative and I hope the webinars will improve with time and soon we will be able to prepare bigger event
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

13. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Where and how can I join?
    modena

I`m modena from the Netherlands and living in Heerlen -that`s close to the 3 countries point Germany, Belgium, Netherlands- and would enjoy to participate the Webinar. See You soon
    modena

16. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Where and how can I join?
    modena
    Hi, you will receive and invitation later on when we are closing in the due date.
    Read my first post please. Thanks
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content