Hello from the UK !!!

Hi all! Just popping my head in to say hi!

I am a new trader and only in my first month. I got sucked in by a few bot scams, most of them have been reviewed and exposed on your boards! I wish I found this place sooner.

I am now committed to understanding charts and signals my self so I can take trades on my own calls.

Thanks.

Paul.

Welcome to the CommuniTraders! Nice to know that you are committed to learn and to take trades on you own. You can start at Bot School, interact in the forum and practice your learned skills in CT's Demo. Happy trading!

Welcome to CommuniTraders Paul,

Wishing you good luck and great start in trading while you learn here!

Best way to start understanding how to take trades on your own is to start placing demo trades in our CT platform sharing your trades with the others and learning valuable lessons from them
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Paul, welcome!

Being scammed hurts, but to rise again stronger is something you'll always remember.
    Take time to learn and only then start trading (yourself, not others) again!

Wishing you best of luck!

Here you trade for yourself we don't trade for any one everybody came to learn, so tell us what was the way they use in scam ming you so we don't fall victim

Hello Paul!

Welcome to bots. You're on the right place. We can help you to avoid scam brokers. You can find here top rated brokers.Stockpair, 24 option, Anyoptions etc.

You made an important decision: commitment! we're here to help!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello and welcome! It's great that you found BOTS - better late than never. I'm sure that if you follow the advices given here, you won't get scammed again. And you'll get better in trading. It's all about reading, practicing and taking the right advices from the right people.

Hi addsarnie, welcome to BOTS. Wish you have found us earlier so you wouldn't fall in the traps of scammers. You visit our school section to learn to be an independant trader.
    If you have any questions, we are here to help you.