uploading MT4 with new tools !!!

Hi everyone!!

I just started to use MT4 few days ago, I can use it pretty well but I have a huge problem: I can't import ex4 files in MT4 to install new tools.
    Specifically I'm trying to install the MTF stochastic tool suggested by Bogdan, which I think is fantastic, and it's really frustrating not being able to use it!!

Any help?

Thank you all so much!!

DAVEX

Hi Davex,
    Got about the same problem - how and where did You/ can I upload MT4? Do you directly need a platform like 10Trade or so? Would really appreciate Your answer, for the big Pro`s seem to be too busy for our small problems
    Thx in advance
    modena

Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Hi Davex,
    Got about the same problem - how and where did You/ can I upload MT4? Do you directly need a platform like 10Trade or so? Would really appreciate Your answer, for the big Pro`s seem to be too busy for our small problems
    Thx in advance
    modena

1. for questions regarding MT4 setup, indicator addons, etc - please use this thread: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ader-4-Q-amp-A
    2. Modena, as for your question - MT4 is an independent software, http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ting-software/
    MT4 helps you analyze charts, and make an educated trading decision. The trading itself it being done on the broker's platform.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

5. Thanks modena thanked this post
    Hi Modena!!

MT4 is a platform that you can download for free from the web; here's the link where I found it: http://www.metatrader4.com/en/download.

I must say that it's not very easy at the beginning.. If I can give you a piece of advice start from the BOTS trading school: I studied it from the "preschool" to "college" and in more or less a week I could learn so many things about binary options that you can't even imagine. It takes patience and commitment but if you really wanna learn about binary options that is the right place to be!!

Second thing I suggest you, start using the demo trading platform that BOT offers because that is the only place where you can really learn how to trade; I'm using it and it's absolutely amazing. I'm experimenting a lot of strategies and finding, through a lot of errors, my style of trading.

I really think this is a fantastic and, most of all, honest website that offers you everything you need to be able to trade in the most productive way!
    I'm a newbie myself too but if you have more questions, I'll try to help you out as much as I can!!

DAVEX

7. Thanks modena thanked this post
    Hi Davex, thanks a lot . I will try all that You recommended. Indeed I started already with the "School",
    where I found the hints about Meta 4, MACD, Stochastic a.s.o, how to handle them - but nobody tells You where to get the horse to ride on. I`ve read, that it tooks You 14 days to get a little familiar with the stuff - I try to make it work for me within 3 weeks. I let You know about my progresses - in the meanwhile: thanks again and successful trading
    modena

Hi modena!

mt4 is the easiest to setup demo platform for testing automated strategies, systems, indicators and so on. You can download it from the link DAVEX provided you or from most of the major forex brokers like oanda, fxcm and more. If you need more help we are here

10. Thanks modena thanked this post
    Hi Dan, got the demo platform, are playing around with indicators a.s.o. - magic wonderworld!
    Got all the Forex stuff but what I didn`t find so far is, how to set up Indices like FTSE100 or TA 25. A video on YouTube described a set up but it didn`t work with me. How did you do it?

modena

Getting better every day: found icm meta demo - with indices!
    Next I`ll read bogdan`s explanation of MACD and Stochastic + the story of pinocchio

modena