Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: introduction

afraid introduction !!!

good day .im Kevin from south africa.new to site and trading

Quote Originally Posted by kevinscrooby View Post
    good day .im Kevin from south africa.new to site and trading
    Hey Kevin! Welcome to our community! If you are new to trading then try our demo platform!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome Kevin,

Great to have you on board! Our founder Martin also lived long time in your country and we have few other traders from South Africa so maybe it is time for you to make a local CT chapter Try out our well known demo platform and if you have any questions let me know I will help you!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Wow, seems it's cool here new to the site but an expert in trading

Hi Kevin, welcome!

Don't forget to go through our school section. You will learn a lot and maybe save you some money to trade with, by avoiding scams.

Happy trading!

Quote Originally Posted by scort View Post
    Wow, seems it's cool here new to the site but an expert in trading
    Welcome to you too, scort!

Maybe you can introduce yourself to and tell us about your experiences. After all: we are all here to learn from each other.

Good trading!

Yea you are right, you know we learn every day and we become perfect from our every day experience and trading, chatting from The united state of American stay in texas if there is anything you would love to know about me let me know

Hello Kevin!

Welcome to our trading community.For the beginning you should try bots school. Then you can learn about trading tools and tradings strategies.

You can find room with trading dairy,daily,weekly and monthly trading tips.Try CT demo account $20000.The stocks markets are closed now.

Define what's kind of trader you're scalper, daily or swing trader.

Choose the asset what do you trade.

Choose the markets what you trade:Asian,EU,US.

Learn how to read the charts.

Use MT4 trading tools MACD,RSI,Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement, Stochastic. Ask Bogdan and Michael.

Once again I wish you welcome.

Milos

Hi scort,

It's always helpful, especially to new traders, to see how others, more experienced, are trading.

Maybe you can start a thread yourself, to write about your own experiences and trading methods?

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hi scort,

It's always helpful, especially to new traders, to see how others, more experienced, are trading.

Maybe you can start a thread yourself, to write about your own experiences and trading methods?
    Don't mind him, he is just here to promote some scam and wants people to email him
    so he can rip them off. He will be banned as soon as Kolyo wakes up, I reported him yesterday .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

11. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post