CherryTrade - Mozart complaint !!!

I only traded with Cherry Trade for a couple of weeks. I started to notice that many of my trades would be green up till the last second then go red. Humm...the worst thing one night was that I noticed that I had one a trade and it hung up in the authenticate mode for several minutes then it just vanished. I checked my loss and Winn trades and it was not there. Then the same thing happened. The next trade I won and immediately took a screen shot of the win. Then poof, gone and none of the three trades showed up. I tried calling emailing and instant chat. Then I wrote an email and enclosed the screen shot image with the individual trade number on it and said where is this trade in my account. The next day I had the equivalent of the three trades in my account without explanation and still the trades were not in my account. I am sorry but the amount of trust you have to put in a broker with binary trades I can not use them any longer.

Best thing you can do is record your trades. No proof, we're simply talking in the air.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams