Hi from Melbourne Australia !!!

Excited about Binary Options, have been reading for weeks looking forward to using a Demo Account.

Hi welcome Maxalife to BOTS. Its nice to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxalife View Post
    Excited about Binary Options, have been reading for weeks looking forward to using a Demo Account.
    Hey, welcome. Yeah and don't forget the school!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Maxalife!

Welcome to bots trading community on the forum. And of course CT demo account!

All the best

Milos

Definitely go through the school section mate.

Good to have a neighboring country-person on here

Hi Maxalife and welcome to the greatest binary trading community in the world. I hope you will have fun here while learning to trade
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Maxalife welcome to bots its good to see a fellow Aussi on board. you will learn lots from the school I suggest you get on communitraders as soon as you can, also download MT4 from the metaquotes web site so you can see and practise the things you learn about as you go. Don't rush there's sow much to learn, I've been studying this stuff for about 5 months now still a long way to go me thinks. You will find the ansers to all your questions on Bots or the forum. Enjoy and again welcome.

Rookie Member

hi every one !!!

Hi everyone.

Welcome! Hope you like it here and you stick around. It's the best place to learn and improve.