Hi from CaptainHat !!!

Hi,
    CaptainHat here. Complete newbie introducing myself. Hoping to broaden my trading skill base, which has so far been limited to losing money.
    Cheers, CH

Welcome to CT, CaptainHat! You will definitely broaden your skills here and also your knowledge, but don’t expect overnight results. Take it slow and don’t give up, ask and learn with the Community!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to BOTS, CaptainHat. Go to our school section to learn more. Be patience. It takes time to master trading and be profitable.

Thanks guys. Yes I will definitely be patient. Demo mode for me for a while I think.

Hey, welcome!
    Yes, don't rush the demo mode.
    You should give it a few months, you won't regret it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome here!

Investing time before investing money will save you a lot money (and in the end also time, because you'll learn faster )

Hello CaptainhHat!
    I wish you welcome to bots trading community!

Hi! Very cool nickname. If you read and anakyze the information in this forum, you won't lose more money. Being successful as a trader requires a combination of skills that you must develop. It takes time and of course a little help, but it's achievable if you are dedicated enough to the idea.