Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Money is life

Money is life !!!

Hi,money need everywhere.We need earn money for a nice life.If we have not earn money,we lost many enjoy and moment of life.make money is the aim of life.We must think it.

Hey, yeah I agree. Actually that's a nice topic for an article I would like to write =).
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dilafroja1998 View Post
    Hi,money need everywhere.We need earn money for a nice life.If we have not earn money,we lost many enjoy and moment of life.make money is the aim of life.We must think it.
    money is not a goal, it's a mean to an end. What's your end?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Money is a tool of the man,of government... it captures and holds you hostage, makes you have to have a job and pay taxes. Money is not a requirement of life, its a requirement of society,.... and not much of a goal. success is a good goal, success can bring money....

A time is money.Money is coming and leaving.It can stay human soul.

Quote Originally Posted by dilafroja1998 View Post
    Uh, really??? "make money is the aim of life" ???
    You are a sad person...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Uh, really??? "make money is the aim of life" ???
    You are a sad person...
    maybe his goal is being sad ?

Money of course is not life, but I mostly agree that money is time. Most of the time we sell our time for money and this is not good, because at the end the money you earn won’t give you back the time you lost while earning them So the best way is to do the things you love to do and find somebody to pay you for that job. This is the dream job. For everybody it can be different, but for most of us here who love trading the dream job is to work as traders, simple as that
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

The realm of our desire to earn more money is a bit more complicated psychological subject. There are different motives that drive us to earn money. Some of us are dreaming of nice car, or big house or a vacation with the family and this is their motivation to earn more money. For others like me this is the security which the money gives that empower you to do what you want to do and when you want to do, not waiting for the next pay check. I am sure there are traders whose main driver to earn more money is to be able to trade bigger size positions. For everybody it is different but it is very important for everyone to find his main driver and to know it very well, because in trading you need to be crystal clear about your motivations, strengths and weaknesses before we start risking our hard earned capital in the markets.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

money is good as a representation of our time. When we work or make something it takes time and that time is valuable depending on what we do. Its easier to exchange your time for money than it is for a chicken, or a bucket of milk, or a coat... and easier to carry around. What sucks is that our money is an illusion. It used to be gold and silver, now its just paper that we believe has value but only because we accept it. Our governments, collectively in the world, constantly devalue our money by printing more when they need, or changing what it costs to borrow or dozens of other small changes that affect the number of pieces of paper there are in relation to the population. don't put too much value on it, trade it for tangibles and things you can use... I don't want to sound crazy but you should be prepared in case the global, or local, economic system falls apart.... it could happen, just look at Greece. and Zimbabwe.